2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
This player has been an idiot, or has he. It's claimed he was partying with three models, this term sounds to me like a euphemism for tarts. He is a kid, a very rich kid who believes he can afford anything he wishes making him a tosser. Those at the party should be named, they broke the curfew to travel to his house. How many on here would say no to three birds turning up like that, did the papers pay for them?
If Kean had any social responsibility he should not have accepted this arrangement however if he made the arrangement himself he still hasn't broken a curfew by leaving his home the answer has to be no. He is young bloke sowing his oats but not using his brain. The Balotelli comparison is fair and accurate hence a decent offer should be accepted. It also helps explain why Juventus sold him on with no strings attached, they were glad to get shut.

This player has been an idiot, or has he. It's claimed he was partying with three models, this term sounds to me like a euphemism for tarts. He is a kid, a very rich kid who believes he can afford anything he wishes making him a tosser. Those at the party should be named, they broke the curfew to travel to his house. How many on here would say no to three birds turning up like that, did the papers pay for them?
If Kean had any social responsibility he should not have accepted this arrangement however if he made the arrangement himself he still hasn't broken a curfew by leaving his home the answer has to be no. He is young bloke sowing his oats but not using his brain. The Balotelli comparison is fair and accurate hence a decent offer should be accepted. It also helps explain why Juventus sold him on with no strings attached, they were glad to get shut.

Wise words.

Young footballer makes mistake - SAME OLD SAME OLD.

Young Black footballers makes mistake - BURN IN HELL!

He hasn't made a mistake, he made a F-UP however he isn't the first or last 20 year old to do so.

However, he had a party in his house but he never got drunk, drive his car and fled the scene or assaulted a DJ or teammates.

Fine him but let's not cast him out of the club.

Mancini dropped him from the Italy squad because of a lack of professionalism.

Marco Silva of all managers, one of the most passive managers out there, felt forced to drop the lad from the squad for disciplinary issues. How often has an Everton player been dropped from a matchday squad because of disciplinary issues?

Since then he's filmed himself driving, and now this.

People pondered why Juve sold him, and why there wasn't significant interest elsewhere - I think we're starting to see why...

Let's be honest - no matter how much we want this lad to do well, all signs point to this lad being a prick.

That's why, IMO, Duncan Ferguson didn't have any tolerance towards him when he dragged him off at Old Trafford;

Ultimately, Ferguson asked him to do something. He didn't do it. At worst, he was lazy and disinterested, at best the game looked well too quick for him (like it did when we subbed him off in the cup)

Is he worth the hassle? Ancelotti will know. If Ancelotti can't get him going, then pack his bags.

Football hipsters love the lad, but for me he's been useless on the pitch.

Im not arsed about the party im more bothered that he just doesn't look anywhere near good enough at present for the Prem.

If we are serious about Europe we need a top class goalscorer and a decent back up off the bench - we have neither at present.

If we could get £25 million for him and put that towards someone like Belotti or Jimenez then its a no brainer for me.

In what way is he like balotelli? So far he's not nearly as talented. Is it just because he's young and Italian?
No. It's because he's young, black and italian let's be honest. Id say he's much more similar to Grealish.

Mancini dropped him from the Italy squad because of a lack of professionalism.

Marco Silva of all managers, one of the most passive managers out there, felt forced to drop the lad from the squad for disciplinary issues. How often has an Everton player been dropped from a matchday squad because of disciplinary issues?

Since then he's filmed himself driving, and now this.

People pondered why Juve sold him, and why there wasn't significant interest elsewhere - I think we're starting to see why...

Let's be honest - no matter how much we want this lad to do well, all signs point to this lad being a prick.

That's why, IMO, Duncan Ferguson didn't have any tolerance towards him when he dragged him off at Old Trafford;

Is he worth the hassle? Ancelotti will know.

Football hipsters love the lad, but for me he's been useless on the pitch.

Rooney
Gerrard
Dunc
Terry
Pickford
Fowler
Ronaldo
Gazza
Lampard to name a few have done worse.

Let's not fall for the slow news day and lazy journalism - it a F-UP but we have all done.

I may be more defensive because he is an Everton player but honestly he had a party with friends.

Papers are pulling him apart "flop" "big money" "50,000 a week" it's character assassination to condemn a 20 year having a party.

Sorry but it's B S but he deserves to be fined heavily.

You do realise this is happening up and down the country. It's really not that surprising that a 20 year old with loads of money is having a party with mates during lockdown. It's a bit stupid to share it and it doesn't look good for the club but it's hardly that serious

Status
Not open for further replies.