2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
he was one of the top rated young players in world football and getting minutes at Juve...

...problem is majority of footy fans are stupid and impatient
Not unlike 20yr olds with too much time and money on their hands then.
How many chances does he get?
Rightly or wrongly, given his potential - at least one more.

He's proven that he's not up to this division and his attitude has clearly been an issue on more than one occasion. Take the smallest loss possible and get him out of here.
100% this. He's shown a lack of discipline for both us and for Italy. Young or not he clearly hasn't learned and probably never will. Sell him before Italian clubs forget his name.

The kid has massive massive potential. There are a plethora of kids who had massive potential before pissing it all away. All sports are littered with people who don't understand that application and dedication is what matters most. If you want to be a 20 year old with millions in the bank, go be one. It's just that you will not be a successful football player which I really thought Kean wanted.

He's proven that he's not up to this division and his attitude has clearly been an issue on more than one occasion. Take the smallest loss possible and get him out of here.
I think it's the beginning of the end for him ,can't see Ancelotti taking to kindly to this behaviour , IK don't think it will be long before he is danced out of the door !

Papers are saying that he was in a private jet on friday...then in a car...now having a party...

Where is he?

I hope he will be and disagree with your opinion. Just check your British spelling mate . It seems like your trying your best to deflect away from your initial point , I dont think it's working sorry, but at least I've kept to mine eh.

giphy.gif

There is, you are actively wanting someone sacked from their livelihood for being a 20 year old lad, it's ridiculous. Using the NHS as a point scoring reason to boot as well. I've seen pictures and read stories online of people Kean's age or far far older doing much the same or less and not seen vitriolic calls for them to be sacked from jobs
Hmm I don't get that sorry mate.

Absolute whelk. If he doesn't show massive improvement both in attitude and on the pitch next season he needs yeeting. Seriously disappointed in this kid.

Daft kid, but don't tell me loads aren't up to it. Some clown had a bouncy castle at the end of our street and what sounded like their whole family around for a birthday BBQ. people are getting fed up, just because he's a football player makes him no different. really daft thing to do, but no need to hang the kid because your bored and stuck in the house.

100% this. He's shown a lack of discipline for both us and for Italy. Young or not he clearly hasn't learned and probably never will. Sell him before Italian clubs forget his name.
The kid has massive massive potential. There are a plethora of kids who had massive potential before pissing it all away. All sports are littered with people who don't understand that application and dedication is what matters most. If you want to be a 20 year old with millions in the bank, go be one. It's just that you will not be a successful football player which I really thought Kean wanted.
I think it's the beginning of the end for him ,can't see Ancelotti taking to kindly to this behaviour , IK don't think it will be long before he is danced out of the door !

Stupid fool. And we can't say we weren't warned plenty of rumours why he was shipped out... Potential talent is often bumped off to another country to get them away from negative influences in their homeland. He won't be the last whose first love is the trappings of football rather than the football itself...
Had this been in more normal times in season I would have no time for the lad and his actions. However, I can't bring myself to turn my back on him, mainly because he is a young lad in foriegn lands in a very unusual time...

Last edited:

Status
Not open for further replies.