• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cels

Player Valuation: £35m
Disappointing once again from Kean, but I'm sure we'll all get over it; even more so if he starts producing the goods when the footy starts up again in 2022.

Megatron

Player Valuation: £40m
There's no high horse involved mate its people's lives at risk, families and the NHS. I most certainly would indeed but at the moment it isn't.
There is, you are actively wanting someone sacked from their livelihood for being a 20 year old lad, it's ridiculous. Using the NHS as a point scoring reason to boot as well. I've seen pictures and read stories online of people Kean's age or far far older doing much the same or less and not seen vitriolic calls for them to be sacked from jobs

Megatron

Player Valuation: £40m
Mount was dumb, Grealish was dumb, Walker was dumb, Kean is dumb.

whatever happens to one should happen to all.
3 are English players, all got fined and had to make an apology, the other is foreign and should be clearly sacked, it's only fair and right

Reactions: GwladysPhil
Anonymous -2 points Stop this

Toast

Player Valuation: £70m
We do the right thing usually. EITC.
Yet this will get all the headlines in a slow sports news week.
Liverpool furlough staff and now YNWA is top of the charts..

Could not make it up.

14towestham

Player Valuation: £1m
What a surprise we are touted to be in for the likes of Grealish. We have probably been given encouragement because Lpool/United/City/Chelsea know he is a troubled character who is unlikely to fullfill his potential and dont want to waste 50-60 mill + another 30mill on wages.

Rob17896

Player Valuation: £30m
There is, you are actively wanting someone sacked from their livelihood for being a 20 year old lad, it's ridiculous. Using the NHS as a point scoring reason to boot as well. I've seen pictures and read stories online of people Kean's age or far far older doing much the same or less and not seen vitriolic calls for them to be sacked from jobs
He cant really be sacked as such, but get rid as he is a moron. As a supporter you are associated with the team. Dont need Angels but half-wits I can do without.

Rob17896

Player Valuation: £30m
What a surprise we are touted to be in for the likes of Grealish. We have probably been given encouragement because Lpool/United/City/Chelsea know he is a troubled character who is unlikely to fullfill his potential and dont want to waste 50-60 mill + another 30mill on wages.
For troubled read THICK

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks