2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I generally hit one good drive every time I play golf. I’m capable, but I’m not good enough to produce it consistently. Why in football do people think that because a player does something good sporadically, that we should wait for that consistency, “because we know that he can produce better”. Good, great players are measured by a base level that is good enough. I just don’t think that this fella is good enough.

I generally hit one good drive every time I play golf. I’m capable, but I’m not good enough to produce it consistently. Why in football do people think that because a player does something good sporadically, that we should wait for that consistency, “because we know that he can produce better”. Good, great players are measured by a base level that is good enough. I just don’t think that this fella is good enough.

I think he's clearly got talent, and better more qualified people than me say this, hes good on the ball hes a massive unit and hes only 19, this was his first season and it's been a bad season for the club in general for him to settle down into, now Anchelotti is here I think it's only fair he starts to get judged next season when he's settled and knows what the manager wants from him

I think he's going to be a fantastic player and we should be glad he's going to break through with us

You maybe right, but its a bit early yet

he was one of the top rated young players in world football and getting minutes at Juve.

he has just arrived to a new league and during most of this season the team and club were a mess.

His fee is not something he can control

personally think most players are at risk of having a disappointing first season when coming from another league, and if you allow for his age and how crap we were last year than anybody being fair minded would say it’s understandable he hasn’t shone.

young players need more time and patience than proven experienced buys. This is just standard football logic.

if he fails to push on he will be sold

problem is majority of footy fans are stupid and impatient

Because he’s young and can get better. Like every young player does regardless of ability. Are you new to football or something?

Are you 10 and just started playing golf? If so, don't lose the faith, stick at it and practise every chance you get and I'm sure you'll improve

because he's 20 and not even close to his peak, next.

Well I bet every time you play golf you get to play eighteen holes, you don’t get brought on at the 14,15,16,17, or 18th .

Status
Not open for further replies.