2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Inappropriate Behaviour
Again mate you've moved your goal posts that many times now, what's next ? Where are we going? You dont mind what Keans done and dont expect him to be sacked. I'm ashamed of what he's done as an Everton fan. I hope he is sacked.

Can you see the opening points?
Admit you are wrong mate . Its easier in the long run. You cant spell . Maybe it's a condition you have.
No. I dont hope he is sacked. If we sell him then I am fine with that .

We haven't thankfully had any pandemics to refer to in modern , history so he should set an example as a multi millionaire football Player. Hmm I think the pandemic part has been skipped ever so slightly on your part there mate.

You're being hysterical over something that no one will talk about in a day or two, it's not a sackable offence and wouldn't hold up in any courtroom

Admit you are wrong mate . Its easier in the long run. You cant spell . Maybe it's a condition you have.
No. I dont hope he is sacked. If we sell him then I am fine with that .
Just for the fun it's 'can't' and it's it's lol. Your logic is definitely not in it for the long run.

Okay mate thank you for opinion I don't agree and hope he is sacked for about the 20th time lol.

My neighbours who seem to have a revolving door policy with a constant flow of visitors annoy me as much as Kean throwing a party.

Kean gets more attention as he's high profile. But we're in completely unusual territory where everyone has to adopt behaviours they dont like. The more people seen to be ignoring or 'getting around' measures means more people follow suit this putting more folk atvrisk. Footballer or not, its daft. But the reality is people are people, we get frustrated, aren't rational, are subject to our emotions, and it can be hard to stay disciplined or be a 'lockdown angel'. Just not helpful publicity.

Wow okay mate hopefully lockdown ends in a day or two then.

See now you're just being a tit, I can't work atm because of the lockdown but do I want to see a young lad, who's been in a foreign country less than a year, sacked for being a naive lad? No. Do I want him to be disciplined and fined for going against club rules? Yes

Not a single person in the history of football has been sacked for throwing a party, pandemic or not. If he'd have been drink driving and caused an accident or got into a fight and got injured as a result then it'd be more of a valid reason. It's all a bit high horsey demanding a sacking imo

I've had a quick look on Google. Its mostly punching fans, drink driving, paedophilia or gun offences. Party on!

See now you're just being a tit, I can't work atm because of the lockdown but do I want to see a young lad, who's been in a foreign country less than a year, sacked for being a naive lad? No. Do I want him to be disciplined and fined for going against club rules? Yes
Please don't try and insult me it's distasteful and won't validate your opinion anymore than you need it too.

Yes there is no excuses, he is a multi million pound football player, who knows the rules just as we do and knows the consequences and should experience them as we would.

No a slap on the wrist for being late for training maybe. Hosting a party during an international pandemic lockdown. Unprecedented.

Please don't try and insult me it's distasteful and won't validate your opinion anymore than you need it too.

Yes there is no excuses, he is a multi million pound football player, who knows the rules just as we do and knows the consequences and should experience them as we would.

No a slap on the wrist for being late for training maybe. Hosting a party during an international pandemic lockdown. Unprecedented.

No what's distasteful is demanding someone loses their job by getting on a high horse, would you act the same way if it was one of the English lads at the club?

Kyle walker and grealish havent been sacked not excusing his behaviour should be fined isnt just kean who is breaking rules alot of people in the country have

No what's distasteful is demanding someone loses their job by getting on a high horse, would you act the same way if it was one of the English lads at the club?
There's no high horse involved mate its people's lives at risk, families and the NHS. I most certainly would indeed but at the moment it isn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.