2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. You know now you were wrong twice .
One in sayin he would be sacked and then trying to spell a word with 4 syllables. It's ok. We are all wrong sometimes. But it is better to admit it.
I gave my Hope's and opinion about moise keans multi million pound party during a pandemic lockdown . You gave me some sort of 'logic' apparently and defended the clubs future actions which may or may not happen, how that's logical I have no idea. Please please check British spelling before trying to condemn me buddy. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong, but I dont feel Iam wrong for criticising Kean in this case.

I gave my Hope's and opinion about moise keans multi million pound party during a pandemic lockdown . You gave me some sort of 'logic' apparently and defended the clubs future actions which may or may not happen, how that's logical I have no idea. Please please check British spelling before trying to condemn me buddy. I have no problem admitting I'm wrong, but I dont feel Iam wrong for criticising Kean in this case.
I said he done wrong. I also said he will not be sacked.
There is no word in the English language called "ostradicing ".
Now night Phil.
I'm glad you use the shortened version of Philip.. easier spell.

@PhilRegan Why could/should a player be sacked for throwing a party and making it public?

The lad is daft, nothing more than that and I'd hope the club takes the correct action with a fine and maybe have him make a donation to NHS charities. Unfortunate timing considering there were reports in Italy linking him as either a potential replacement for Mertens at Napoli or a makeweight for us to sign Allen and Lozano from them

Will City sack Walker? No.
Will Villa sack Grealish? No.
Did Everton sack Gibson after 'x', 'y', 'z', 'a', 'b', 'c' drink related criminal offences? No.

Moise Kean isn't going anywhere.

@PhilRegan Why could/should a player be sacked for throwing a party and making it public?

The lad is daft, nothing more than that and I'd hope the club takes the correct action with a fine and maybe have him make a donation to NHS charities. Unfortunate timing considering there were reports in Italy linking him as either a potential replacement for Mertens at Napoli or a makeweight for us to sign Allen and Lozano from them

If they think he is a good enough footballer then nobody will care about any of this.

I said he done wrong. I also said he will not be sacked.
There is no word in the English language called "ostradicing ".
Now night Phil.
I'm glad you use the shortened version of Philip.. easier spell.
I hope he will be and disagree with your opinion. Just check your British spelling mate . It seems like your trying your best to deflect away from your initial point , I dont think it's working sorry, but at least I've kept to mine eh.

I hope he will be and disagree with your opinion. Just check your British spelling mate . It seems like your trying your best to deflect away from your initial point , I dont think it's working sorry, but at least I've kept to mine eh.
No. My point is he will not be sacked. Have said that since the news broke.
And my second point is you made up the spelling of a word to try appear intelligent.
All the best .

I think you've answered your own question. It's the ultimate slap in the face for everyone. Especially the NHS and the club. The correct action in my opinion is to part ways asap. I've no idea about transfer speculation so can't comment sorry.

No. My point is he will not be sacked. Have said that since the news broke.
And my second point is you made up the spelling of a word to try appear intelligent.
All the best .
I disagree with your opinion and I hope he is sacked. But I'm british it's not my fault if you spell the word with a z not an s. Is there anything else I can help you with lol ?

Status
Not open for further replies.