2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's paid more in a week than a lot of us are paid in a year to not be late to training.

It's not like he checked in late to his shift at McDonald's is it ffs

It's all part of a pretty clear pattern at this point - the lad is thick and lacks professionalism is a major way. Even Ancelotti all of 10 minutes into the job came out and publicly said as such.

There's no point persisting with him.

I missed what Ancelotti said, can you help me out?

I'm really not wanting an argument here. I'm happy to agree to disagree, I've just done plenty of stupid stuff myself and dont see the point of throwing young people who make mistakes on the scrap heap. We're supposed to be a family club who after each other and theres no point of that if people cant be redeemed.

Your mileage may differ, enjoy your weekend.

He's paid more in a week than a lot of us are paid in a year to not be late to training.

It's not like he checked in late to his shift at McDonald's is it ffs

It's all part of a pretty clear pattern at this point - the lad is thick and lacks professionalism is a major way. Even Ancelotti all of 10 minutes into the job came out and publicly said as such.

There's no point persisting with him.
Where did he say this? Can you share a link please as I can't find anything where he has called him thick and that he lacks professionalism. Everything I can see is Ancelotti saying he is a young kid who needs time to adapt to a new league and country.

As for this situation, it is a bad mistake and he was an idiot for doing it. Deserves a big fine and reminding of his responsibilities. Then we see if he learns his lesson.

I missed what Ancelotti said, can you help me out?

I'm really not wanting an argument here. I'm happy to agree to disagree, I've just done plenty of stupid stuff myself and dont see the point of throwing young people who make mistakes on the scrap heap. We're supposed to be a family club who after each other and theres no point of that if people cant be redeemed.

Your mileage may differ, enjoy your weekend.

Ancelotti doesn't say such things lightly - his man management style is to not publicly criticise.

When he said that it worried me as it felt like he was covering his own arse about anything the lad did in the future by acknowledging how soft he is in advance.

Even though he’s young with loads of money etc you can still think he’s an absolute bellend for doing this. Because he is.

Off Topic
Haha. Try not to use words you cant spell so.
Sleep tight pet .
Make your donation Monday.
And post a copy of the donation.
Lol dont admit to having to use a search engine for a word you 'know'. I'll make more donations but not Monday and not when someone like yourself says. I'll never defend an action like the ones kean, Walker and grealish have made. Sleep tight.

Status
Not open for further replies.