2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kean is a player to look forward to.
We'll know a Biot better after another full season of him in the side and playing as to whether he will be any good. He won't be the finished article, but he should be showing a few glimpses of some capability during the next season. Far too early for binning him off and it wont do well for attracting other young euro talents here if we don't give them a bit of a chance

Give this a watch.

Amazing how in such a poor season, he’s still had so many moments that clearly show his ability. Raw power and strength, speed, aggression.

He needs to stop trying too hard and just play naturally, and improve his decision making, but I’m so confident he’s gonna be special.

Fingers crossed we keep hold of him. Have to wonder about some of our fans, no problem with admitting he’s had a poor first season but some seem to have it in for him for no reason.

Shame he didn’t get many chances Playing in the front two after we switched to that formation in the new year, one time he did he had his best game for us against Newcastle.

Defo keep, has all the raw attributes to succeed, just taken some time to settle. Doesn’t help having slugerdson behind you as your playmaker

Shame he didn’t get many chances Playing in the front two after we switched to that formation in the new year, one time he did he had his best game for us against Newcastle.

Defo keep, has all the raw attributes to succeed, just taken some time to settle. Doesn’t help having slugerdson behind you as your playmaker

he was great in the newcastle game .. puzzled me why he got subbed once he went off they got back into it then the double whammy

Give this a watch.

Amazing how in such a poor season, he’s still had so many moments that clearly show his ability. Raw power and strength, speed, aggression.

He needs to stop trying too hard and just play naturally, and improve his decision making, but I’m so confident he’s gonna be special.

Fingers crossed we keep hold of him. Have to wonder about some of our fans, no problem with admitting he’s had a poor first season but some seem to have it in for him for no reason.

Exactly my feelings

Status
Not open for further replies.