De Ligt
Sanchez
Dolberg

As players we should be going for...2 years ago? Lets see where they are now:

De Jong €86mil to Barca
De Ligt €75mil to Juve
Sanchez £42mil to Spurs
Dolberg €20.5mil to Nice

How about Tielemans who I said we should sign also in Belgium and also Monaco...

What was your point? Are you agreeing with me that Moise Kean looked a potential €100mil player last season?

Edited because I was drunk: I think these are assumptions that we should be sceptiall about. As fans we have a right to have them. But still I think they are baseless. We all want the same thing though.

coyb hoping Carlo can chance our fortunes

There's a big difference between asking questions and making assumptions. Perhaps you can see my point once you've sobered up!

Just hasn't shown enough when he's been on the pitch. You could start him in a game but there's no way you could justify giving him an extended run in the team whilst he's playing like this. Looks lost unfortunately.

Really poor this from usually two good players.

The lad plays a handful of minutes so has no match sharpness. You may want him to be almost robotic but it doesn't work like that.

And you know it.
He might turn into a world-beater but he hasn't shown anything yet. I know he's young and I know he hasn't had that many minutes and I know he's in a foreign country.
But he still hasn't shown anything yet. I seriously hope he makes it here but let's not pretend that he looks anything but lost on the pitch at the moment.

Just hasn't shown enough when he's been on the pitch. You could start him in a game but there's no way you could justify giving him an extended run in the team whilst he's playing like this. Looks lost unfortunately.
DCL gets a run in the team, though, and he’s only scored 16 goals in nearly 100 games for the club. It isn’t like we’ve got a prime Lukaku up there banging them in.

Really poor this from usually two good players.

The lad plays a handful of minutes so has no match sharpness. You may want him to be almost robotic but it doesn't work like that.

And you know it.

He can’t get it under control tho, he’s a 30m professional footballer that’s plays everyday in training. It’s not like he sometimes has a heavy touch it’s surprising when he actually has a good one or he doesn’t lose possession

DCL gets a run in the team, though, and he’s only scored 16 goals in nearly 100 games for the club. It isn’t like we’ve got a prime Lukaku up there banging them in.

DCL brings a bit more running to the team I guess. We all know he´s limited but right now he´s a better option than Kean which is pretty depressing.

Status
Not open for further replies.