2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep Voldermort needs to start playing Kean out wide - I'll be dissapointed if Walcott keeps his place as he's too inconsistent and will not replicate that performance again for a good while.

We need to start getting a team playing regularly week in week out for the future and Kean deserves a chance imo - giving him 5-10 minutes every week isnt going to do him any good and we'll only push him out the door like Vlasic.
Bit early to say that. I always thought Walcott just needed to find some form. He was an excellent player for Arsenal. Yet you want to drop him for a 19-year-old and stop the possibility of him coming good in it’s tracks!

Bit early to say that. I always thought Walcott just needed to find some form. He was an excellent player for Arsenal. Yet you want to drop him for a 19-year-old and stop the possibility of him coming good in it’s tracks!

Think Walcotts pony myself mate - the boo boys will be back on his case once he overhits a simple cross/pass.

I still have nightmares over his miss at Villa

I think December he will get games and we will start seeing the goals Jan onwards.

Looks the real deal to me.

Yeah we have to remember how young and inexperienced he is. It's taken far more experienced strikers years to acclimatize to the premership.

I know it was going so well on Saturday that Silva was wary of changing things but I think he would have scored had he got 30 mins in the second half. Whenever he has played so far we've created F all and the service has been kack.

Yeah we have to remember how young and inexperienced he is. It's taken far more experienced strikers years to acclimatize to the premership.

I know it was going so well on Saturday that Silva was wary of changing things but I think he would have scored had he got 30 mins in the second half. Whenever he has played so far we've created F all and the service has been kack.

Key for me was Sidibe coming in and pushing up on the right + Gomes back in with Davies allowing quick passes + Iwobi driving forward...

None of which we had seen this season.

Kean i think is similar to Richarlison in the sense that he could play across the front.

Id like to see Bernard / Iwobi and Kean / Richarlison interchanging positions...

My guess is that Kean will be just short of double figures in goals this season but we'll see the best of him next year...same i think goes for Gbamin.

Status
Not open for further replies.