2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been told Moise Kean is deffo going to ac Milan in January , deal agreed.

Agent said premier league is too physical and he wants to get in the National side.
39-AFA968-5-DE4-4-A38-AA12-E7-D5-BBE61368.jpg

Been shortlisted for a FIFA award.

Alas they must have left Calorie-Loser and 1-game-in-40 Davies off in admin error

A real shame.

I’ll stop saying that as soon as people stop criticizing a 19 year old who’s had the equivalent of 3 full games worth of premier league minutes

Ask yourself why.

Team desperately struggling for goals, pace, energy and creativity.

Highly rated international striker with experience at the top level, big summer signing sat on the bench.

Doesn’t compute.

I hope he works out (I still think he will, by the way) and nobody is expecting wonders from the lad though, at the same time, it’s reasonable to expect more than we’ve seen and perfectly rational to be a little concerned - If anyone can venture a rational argument as to why he’s not even getting minutes, I’d find that really interesting to read.

Also by the way, for those who are saying “he’s 19 so therefore he’s immune to criticism”

Mbappe, De Ligt, Sancho, Havertz, Jovic, Rashford, Alexander-Arnold, Eder Militao, Aouar, Joao Felix, Vinicius Junior, Wan-Bissaka, Pulisic, Rice, the list goes on and on. Countless players aged 20 and under performing at the highest levels for some of the very best teams across Europe.

This is a kid touted as the best young striker in Europe by many. Why aren’t we starting him? Why isn’t he even getting minutes in this team? A team that has looked utterly toothless in attack all season.

If you’re old enough, you’re good enough.

Also by the way, for those who are saying “he’s 19 so therefore he’s immune to criticism”

Mbappe, De Ligt, Sancho, Havertz, Jovic, Rashford, Alexander-Arnold, Eder Militao, Aouar, Joao Felix, Vinicius Junior, Wan-Bissaka, Pulisic, Rice, the list goes on and on. Countless players aged 20 and under performing at the highest levels for some of the very best teams across Europe.

This is a kid touted as the best young striker in Europe by many. Why aren’t we starting him? Why isn’t he even getting minutes in this team? A team that has looked utterly toothless in attack all season.

If you’re old enough, you’re good enough.
Taa is average defensively, has the benefit of 3 top drawer forwards to feed...
Rice is bang average
Pulisic is perma-benched
The rest all have the benefit of top quality teams around them

Status
Not open for further replies.