2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now linked with Milan.
Silva should come out and say something at this point about why he isn't starting

He couldn't get in the team at juve for obvious reasons but has now been dropped from the national team aswell. He should be walking into the team as we have no real strikers and yet isn't. Something's not right as he isn't being given 90 minutes.

Do us all a favour and jog on Hav

he was a big part of the second goal, Chasing the ball and never giving it up.
I think he can make the right hand side is, Imagine Bernard Richarlison Kean with Iwobi off Richarlison, Oh baby. Pace and trickery by the boat load.

Yep Voldermort needs to start playing Kean out wide - I'll be dissapointed if Walcott keeps his place as he's too inconsistent and will not replicate that performance again for a good while.

We need to start getting a team playing regularly week in week out for the future and Kean deserves a chance imo - giving him 5-10 minutes every week isnt going to do him any good and we'll only push him out the door like Vlasic.

Yep Voldermort needs to start playing Kean out wide - I'll be dissapointed if Walcott keeps his place as he's too inconsistent and will not replicate that performance again for a good while.

We need to start getting a team playing regularly week in week out for the future and Kean deserves a chance imo - giving him 5-10 minutes every week isnt going to do him any good and we'll only push him out the door like Vlasic.

I agree. This is a long-term project, according to Brands. Then we have to prioritize our younger players, if they are about as good as the older ones. That's sad what happened to Vlasic. He has a lot of football in him and he flourishes in Russia. I also think the decision to sell Lookman was strange, but possibly he had bad attitudes.

When it comes to Kean, he will of course vary in performance, but players such as: Bernard, Walcott, Iwobi, Gylfi and Richarlison have proven to be inconsistent over time. The difference is that Kean has a potential that none of the other players mentioned holds.

Now linked with Milan.
Silva should come out and say something at this point about why he isn't starting

He couldn't get in the team at juve for obvious reasons but has now been dropped from the national team aswell. He should be walking into the team as we have no real strikers and yet isn't. Something's not right as he isn't being given 90 minutes.
He was in their national squad the other week.

Now linked with Milan.

What a boring turd you are.

He needs minutes to be truly judged, but I wouldn’t be starting him on Saturday.
We’be had our best performance for a while so I’d be giving those players a chance to show it wasn’t a fluke. So often we pick players on name and not performance so now it should be based on performance.
The like is Delph, Coleman shouldn’t be expecting to walk straight back in the team when available.

And you don't get any form if you don't play. Kean should start every game because he is going to prove to become a great Everton player. All this talk of being another Sandro is ridiculous.
I know what your saying, but if you change a winning team and we get beat it all goes toxic again. All you can do imo is take your chance when it’s presented either through injury or suspension or a couple of defeats, and that goes for any player.

He needs minutes to be truly judged, but I wouldn’t be starting him on Saturday.
We’be had our best performance for a while so I’d be giving those players a chance to show it wasn’t a fluke. So often we pick players on name and not performance so now it should be based on performance.
The like is Delph, Coleman shouldn’t be expecting to walk straight back in the team when available.
Surely the right back spot is Sidibe's to lose now? He was brilliant I thought. Such a powerful runner and looked fit considering lack of game time.

I agree. This is a long-term project, according to Brands. Then we have to prioritize our younger players, if they are about as good as the older ones. That's sad what happened to Vlasic. He has a lot of football in him and he flourishes in Russia. I also think the decision to sell Lookman was strange, but possibly he had bad attitudes.

When it comes to Kean, he will of course vary in performance, but players such as: Bernard, Walcott, Iwobi, Gylfi and Richarlison have proven to be inconsistent over time. The difference is that Kean has a potential that none of the other players mentioned holds.
Wayne Rooney flourishes in a similar league, mate

Status
Not open for further replies.