2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

I genuinely don't think he is, but it has to be said hes being used all wrong which isn't going to help anyone out in the long run
He's being used wrong. I love it.

He's playing CF. He's been used just fine. He's not being used enough maybe, but that's about it.

I’m not disagreeing but it’s worth looking at it from another angle. How many times have we had a situation where you’re screaming ‘play him in, he’s through’? Not many. That suggests it’s not only the others at fault, the strikers aren’t making the runs either. As has been said by others, lukaku always looked dangerous when we played a similar way.
I think you could have a good point there, when we had Lukaku up front things were much better, but he’s a cut above the strikers we have had since. The ones we currently have aren’t nowhere near good enough to do the one up top job, That’s why our formation and style must change ASAP.

Don't think he jumped once all game on Saturday! Needs a full 90 under his belt tonight, and a goal to hopefully build his confidence and get him up and running! I really want this signing to come good.

which could go down as an even worse signing than SANDRO

he was the next big thing and had got 18 goals at malaga before coming to us ..

this is just an action replay by the looks
giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.