2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I disagree with that.

Sandro was lauded with similar praise and was "going to take the EPL by storm" according to many on here.

Nor do I agree with your assessment that if Keane fails to hit it off here it is nowt to do with him....it is all Evertons fault.

He has to prove his worth to us and live up to the hype before getting a free pass like that.

plus he has even less experience than what Sandro did.

like I said I don't think this is the case with kean .. but how do we know how he will settle in and he hasn't had the best of starts now has he.

we have a track record of ruining players.

You need a fresh approach to your increasingly tedious attempts at wummery Frank.

what I have written is pure fact … just cos some of you don't like what ive put it gets your backs up.

11 career goals yet hes coming here to lead our line and hes defo going to make it ...

ok

this could take 4 years before we start seeing results. kane only came good at 23 !

weve just had a very similar experience with a young kid from Spain who came thro at Barcelona and had 18 goals to his credit. wanted by athletico but came here ...

you know the rest

and I genuinely 100% HOPE he works out for him here. as others have said, couple of goals and it will ease the burden

M
plus he has even less experience than what Sandro did.

like I said I don't think this is the case with kean .. but how do we know how he will settle in and he hasn't had the best of starts now has he.

we have a track record of ruining players.

Your attempt to compare him with Sandro is pathetic Frank.

Stick to bashing Silva, you’re amongst like minded company in there.

M

Your attempt to compare him with Sandro is pathetic Frank.

Stick to bashing Silva, you’re amongst like minded company in there.

until kean starts smashing goals in , in the premier league , then he is just like Sandro. who knows if hes going to come good or not. every signing these days is a gamble

Not necessarily, I know a shrewd judge (never wanted Koeman from the beginning) who thinks this lad is just another Niasse. His reasoning is why would Juventus let someone with so much potential leave.
He can’t understand why, even if Juve had to balance books they would not find some other way around it.

I don’t agree by the way, I think he’s crying out for a goal and will then take off, but I’m not the best judge.
Not sure any “shrewd judge” would put Kean and Niasse in the same sentence

When he nets his first goal I hear he has a t shirt underneath his playing shirt hich says

'free the Chilean miners'

Keep starting him. He just needs a goal.

....I really disagree with that strategy. Premier League points are precious, as is our continuation in cup competitions. We can’t play players week in, week out in the hope they click into form (especially when he’s never shown any real form).

Kean needs to earn his place, which means he must take the opportunity to impress when his next chance arises.

Status
Not open for further replies.