2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're playing him like a target man and he's not gonna he able to shrug off massive defenders with his back to goal. Also his movement can do with improvement, Tosun had to come over his side of the pitch to try and receive the ball as Kean was static.

Aaahahahahaha at he's not gonna be able to shrug off massive defenders...howling at that one

I'd like to see him play as a support striker to Calvert-Lewin. Think he'd do well with a target man up top, and Richarlison and Iwobi/Bernard creating space for him out wide.

Given what I've seen from both of them I think it would he horrific. Only time I'd go for it is when we are crying at for a goal in the last 20 minutes.

If you're playing two up front you need one of the players to be capable of getting involved in the build up play.

We needed him to come in and be an instant superstar, was always unlikely tbf. Right now, I would be surprised if he scores 5+ this season. Looks well out of his depth. No slight on him, just on our management who placed so much faith in a young lad.

We need to be sliding balls through to him to run onto. This is the ultimate problem with this bog arse 451 formation we play whoever is up front feeds off scraps or balls up to their necks. He's a kid we need to give him time.

Status
Not open for further replies.