2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
That’s not a very good plan is it to be honest? I’m not defending silva, today was awful, but if our big signing isn’t capable of playing in the style everyone knows we play, we’ve made a balls of our recruitment. It’s not really up for debate.
It is up for debate though. First he wasn't our "big signing", he was simply a player who was available with a look to the future and we signed. I can't be anymore clear.......this style of play does not work!! Silva needs to change formation. He hasn't and rightfully will be gone!

It is up for debate though. First he wasn't our "big signing", he was simply a player who was available with a look to the future and we signed. I can't be anymore clear.......this style of play does not work!! Silva needs to change formation. He hasn't and rightfully will be gone!
Ok mate, signing players who can’t fit into our style of play is a great idea, you’re right. All hail the great marcel, the Teflon man.

Look at the way he score goals, most of them at the end of counter attacking moves.

He is brilliant at breakaway either running at players or the receiving end of Low hard crosses.

I doubt his strength is waiting for crosses in between defenders, and yet how does our clever manager choose to use him?

I've been told, it's up to Kean to change his playing style that put him on everyones radar, to play as a lone striker in a formation that hasn't worked in two seasons. Instead of the manager changing to play to his strengths. Everton that

Ok mate, signing players who can’t fit into our style of play is a great idea, you’re right. All hail the great marcel, the Teflon man.
Are you thick?! The manager is not going to get shot if he changes formation! This style of play clearly hasn't worked for a long time now. Play to your players strengths. Don't beat a dead horse.

We have to take into consideration how much Juve are than every team in Italy as well. He's gone from playing in that team to this. I'm underwhelmed so far but I understand why.

No doubt being surrounded by top players is going to improve you own game massively. We've just seen a supposedly limited Idrissa Gueye tear apart Real Madrid, David Wagner has Jonjoe Kenny getting rookie of the month awards in the Bundesliga. You look at us and we just look stale, everything is slow and by the numbers. We are devoid of excitement and risk, it must be utterly turd to be a striker in our current set up.

Sheff Utd have just spent a year battling for promotion from a very physical and demanding league in which you face multiple crosses and physical battles week in week out...……...we've just spent 90 minutes launching crosses to a kid and wondering why he isn't thriving.

Absolutely reeks this management.

Are you thick?! The manager is not going to get shot if he changes formation! This style of play clearly hasn't worked for a long time now. Play to your players strengths. Don't beat a dead horse.
I’m not no, but thanks for your concern. Our ‘tactics’ were awful today, but everybody knows we get wide and put crosses in. If we’d sacked silva because we didn’t like that then fine, but we didn’t. Keeping a manager who plays a particular way, and giving him players who don’t suit it, is not a good idea in my opinion. That’s what we’ve done though. Just because silvas not doing well doesn’t mean that’s our only problem.

I’m not no, but thanks for your concern. Our ‘tactics’ were awful today, but everybody knows we get wide and put crosses in. If we’d sacked silva because we didn’t like that then fine, but we didn’t. Keeping a manager who plays a particular way, and giving him players who don’t suit it, is not a good idea in my opinion. That’s what we’ve done though. Just because silvas not doing well doesn’t mean that’s our only problem.
I agree is not our only problem but Silva has been serving this up since last season and very well should have been gone after millwall. If Brands was recruiting for Silva's eventual departure that's wrong imo. However, players were brought in and it is Silva's job to make it work one way or the other. So far his only way hasn't worked. Not a Brands lover either but feel Silva has been given enough to beat Villa and Sheffield.

No doubt being surrounded by top players is going to improve you own game massively. We've just seen a supposedly limited Idrissa Gueye tear apart Real Madrid, David Wagner has Jonjoe Kenny getting rookie of the month awards in the Bundesliga. You look at us and we just look stale, everything is slow and by the numbers. We are devoid of excitement and risk, it must be utterly turd to be a striker in our current set up.

Sheff Utd have just spent a year battling for promotion from a very physical and demanding league in which you face multiple crosses and physical battles week in week out...……...we've just spent 90 minutes launching crosses to a kid and wondering why he isn't thriving.

Absolutely reeks this management.

It's not like playing for City or Liverpool but I doubt our attacking set up is that bad. Lukaku thrived in a team that I thought was very limited. I just think our attackers aren't that good and nor is our midfield.

I agree is not our only problem but Silva has been serving this up since last season and very well should have been gone after millwall. If Brands was recruiting for Silva's eventual departure that's wrong imo. However, players were brought in and it is Silva's job to make it work one way or the other. So far his only way hasn't worked. Not a Brands lover either but feel Silva has been given enough to beat Villa and Sheffield.
I agree, we shouldn’t be losing to Sheffield united at home regardless, but I still think it’s important to acknowledge deeper issues. We needed things we didn’t get this summer, and brands needs to take the flak for that.

So he's crap now that he's not 6ft 5 and on the end of all our crosses, as thats all we have been doing.

He may need time to adjust but the tactics are not designed to get him any service.

Unfortunately I don't think he is suited to the Premier League. He didn't do anything today to suggest that he can fit into this team or this League.

Status
Not open for further replies.