2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
As much as I want Kean in the starting XI at the expense of DCL, I also don't think we should rush him. Start DCL (cringe) on Friday and give Kean a start in the cup and take it from there. What we dont want is a non-100% Kean starting games and getting taking off for DCL... will do nothing for his confidence.
Also, make him fight for his place. Seems like a grounded lad, but dont want any billy-big-bucks-from-Juve attitude from him either.

As much as I want Kean in the starting XI at the expense of DCL, I also don't think we should rush him. Start DCL (cringe) on Friday and give Kean a start in the cup and take it from there. What we dont want is a non-100% Kean starting games and getting taking off for DCL... will do nothing for his confidence.
Also, make him fight for his place. Seems like a grounded lad, but don't want any billy-big-bucks-from-Juve attitude from him either.
We need to win on Friday to go top of the league so that's a no from me.

as much as I want Kean to start smashing sides for fun, until he is 100% fit and gelled into the team, I can see DCL starting against the midlands scruffs, working their defence and tiring them out for the last 25minute hat trick cameo from Kean.

as much as I want Kean to start smashing sides for fun, until he is 100% fit and gelled into the team, I can see DCL starting against the midlands scruffs, working their defence and tiring them out for the last 25minute hat trick cameo from Kean.

Only ones DCL tires out is us fans sick to death of watching him do naff all week after week

Status
Not open for further replies.