2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now you have to cheer on their narcissism! Thanks Oprah Winfrey lol lol

Got no issues giving him another season. But he should be begging the manager to give him another chance and slightly embarrassed hes picked up a fortune when contributing virtualy nothing.
Some who kiss his arse are very bizare.

Got no issues giving him another season. But he should be begging the manager to give him another chance and slightly embarrassed hes picked up a fortune when contributing virtualy nothing.

Another chance?

It's because he hasn't been given a fair chance he hasn't done very well, he's scored in his last 2 starts

Folks who write off a teenager who’s had one season in a new league in a new country under three different managers during a global health crisis are even more bizarre.

Another chance?

It's because he hasn't been given a fair chance he hasn't done very well, he's scored in his last 2 starts

Oh pack it in. Going on like its marco van basten we were holding back on the bench.
He clearly wasnt impressing enough in training for a few managers not to give him that chance. If he wanted it bad enough he would have got the chance. Its not like we are blessed with loads of strikers for him to replace first.
Hes got next season. Down to HIM now.

Folks who write off a teenager who’s had one season in a new league in a new country under three different managers during a global health crisis are even more bizarre.

Yada yada yada.
Its not like hes come over living in a bedsit on minimum wage.
There is absolutely nothing wrong in expecting just a little bit more than what hes done so far.

Oh pack it in. Going on like its marco van basten we were holding back on the bench.
He clearly wasnt impressing enough in training for a few managers not to give him that chance. If he wanted it bad enough he would have got the chance. Its not like we are blessed with loads of strikers for him to replace first.
Hes got next season. Down to HIM now.

Not buying the he was [Poor language removed] in training excuse otherwise he wouldnt keep getting brought on at the end of the games, if he wasn't training well and generally arsing around he would have been dropped from the squad completely.

Not saying he's a wordly or anything but every member of the first team squad I would say has had a good run in the team to show what they can do except kean.

Likes of Bernard, siggy, iwobi, davies Walcottz Delph etc all of whom we want gone, have had numerous games to show what they can do, Kean hasn't. So think he deserves a propa run in the team before I judge him.

Not buying the he was [Poor language removed] in training excuse otherwise he wouldnt keep getting brought on at the end of the games, if he wasn't training well and generally arsing around he would have been dropped from the squad completely.

Not saying he's a wordly or anything but every member of the first team squad I would say has had a good run in the team to show what they can do except kean.

Likes of Bernard, siggy, iwobi, davies Walcottz Delph etc all of whom we want gone, have had numerous games to show what they can do, Kean hasn't. So think he deserves a propa run in the team before I judge him.

Im not buying that. We have 1 striker in DCL so its not like we had options for the bench. His cameo 5 minutes hardly says managers were impressed.
Going round the houses now.
He needs to show hes hungry for it next season or he can go.

Its another cringe social media post from someone who's done nothing to warrant any sort of rep.
Apparentely you're not allowed to say them things now but i chucked that memo straight in the bin.

He's scored goals in Italy, England and the Champions league? Isn't he Italy's youngest ever goal scorer?

Im not buying that. We have 1 striker in DCL so its not like we had options for the bench. His cameo 5 minutes hardly says managers were impressed.
Going round the houses now.
He needs to show hes hungry for it next season or he can go.

It is weird that he hasn't started much given how the 2/3 months aside DCL has been awful. But me personally if I had a striker who wasn't training and just showing a bad attitude I wouldny even name him on the bench never mind bring him on every game regardless of my other options ( wouldn't have loaned tosun out on that case )

He looked sharp in the last game and Carlo said we will see a lot more from Kean this season so think he will play a lot more.

Bad management has been a key here on keans behalf as well, said after the Newcastle game where he got his first goal, was excellent and probably motm... he got dropped the following game.

Hopefully has a good season anyway. Save us doe on getting a new striker

Status
Not open for further replies.