2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

I just, well, I don't know where to begin with the lad.

When he was playing well, which he clearly was, to see / hear him talk about his England credentials just stunk of over-buying into what is clearly the exception to the rule with him.

His form overall since joining the club, and people will know i'm very much patient with younger players (@Saint Domingo and I used to have many a debate over the fluctuating form of Stones et al), has been generally low-scoring.

His hold up play, aerially ability etc - all outstanding. For his age, outstanding.

But anyway, back to my point. He doesn't score alot of goals. Yet pre-lockdown he's talking about England. Post-lockdown, he's constantly fiddling with his hair, he's having a pop at Gomes for wrong passes when his own control and form was toilet.

I just think he's believing his own hype. I might be being harsh, i'll accept that.

Potentially an excellent player. And this season overall was a marked improvement. But there is so much more improvement to go. And that's not his image, his hair, his dress sense. All that: good on him. But football first.

My prediction is that Kean will become our number 9 this season.

When he was playing well, which he clearly was, to see / hear him talk about his England credentials just stunk of over-buying into what is clearly the exception to the rule with him.

His form overall since joining the club, and people will know i'm very much patient with younger players (@Saint Domingo and I used to have many a debate over the fluctuating form of Stones et al), has been generally low-scoring.

His hold up play, aerially ability etc - all outstanding. For his age, outstanding.

But anyway, back to my point. He doesn't score alot of goals. Yet pre-lockdown he's talking about England. Post-lockdown, he's constantly fiddling with his hair, he's having a pop at Gomes for wrong passes when his own control and form was toilet.

I just think he's believing his own hype. I might be being harsh, i'll accept that.

Potentially an excellent player. And this season overall was a marked improvement. But there is so much more improvement to go. And that's not his image, his hair, his dress sense. All that: good on him. But football first.

He's scored on his last two starts. Seems fine goalscoring wise to me.

It might be he's not good off the bench. He's played reasonably well in every game he's started imo.

He's got a truly prodigious leap on him, but people talk about his link play as though he's Teddy Sheringham.

His touch, passing and awareness are all average at best.

He's scored on his last two starts. Seems fine goalscoring wise to me.

It might be he's not good off the bench. He's played reasonably well in every game he's started imo.
Sorry mate, i've probably not worded it coherently.

I meant DCL. It was in response to a pic montage of DCL with his fashion gear on.

Status
Not open for further replies.