• All the latest Everton transfer news will be shared on our Instagram. Follow GrandOldTeam on Instagram here.

2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

paulbefc

Player Valuation: £70m
I was looking for a shred of evidence of some progress over the season since the restart, but there hasn't really been any. That cameo was exactly the same Kean that started the season. Every bit as raw. No more idea of how to play his position now than he had then.

Astonishingly, another failed transfer. Again it's over £25m as well.

I don't think there has been or ever will be recruitment failure of this scale by another club. It's almost impressive.

Tosun's still an Everton player: £27m. Niasse is only now leaving: £13m. Iwobi was around £25m, Sigurdsson, £45m, Bolasie £27m, Gomes £22m, Schneiderlin £20m+.

It's absolutely unbelievable.

banno

Player Valuation: £50m
He is not good enough and hasn't shown me anything to suggest otherwise. The odd flash of brilliance is even missing to consider him as any good.

Mildredblues

Player Valuation: £1m
I
I was looking for a shred of evidence of some progress over the season since the restart, but there hasn't really been any. That cameo was exactly the same Kean that started the season. Every bit as raw. No more idea of how to play his position now than he had then.

Astonishingly, another failed transfer. Again it's over £25m as well.

I don't think there has been or ever will be recruitment failure of this scale by another club. It's almost impressive.

Tosun's still an Everton player: £27m. Niasse is only now leaving: £13m. Iwobi was around £25m, Sigurdsson, £45m, Bolasie £27m, Gomes £22m, Schneiderlin £20m+.

It's absolutely unbelievable.
Iwobi cost 35 million. Nearly the same price as Mane or Salah. Perhaps buying players from elite clubs like Juve inflates their prices? I remember a Man United fan on talksport boasting about signing players from elite mega clubs like Juve(Pogba), Bayern(Bastian), Ibra(PSG), etc. Some good it did them relative to City and Liverpool who seem to go for players from the non elite clubs.

verreauxi

Player Valuation: €864
To be fair, he wasn't getting any delivery but his presence on the field inspires zero confidence. He needs a fair shake with some starts, but I am not expecting much from him and expect him to be on loan next season.

Carlito

Player Valuation: £40m
When you pay big money for a teenager, even from abroad, you expect them to be ready to play.

Also, if this kid was one of the leading prospects in Europe, he wouldn't be struggling for game time at a mid-table team. Juventus well and truly had Everton's kecks down.

ForeverBlue92

He does absolutely nothing.

Compare Greenwood to this lad - no excuses he has no positive attributes.

Sell now whilst his stock hasnt fallen too low and convince some italian side like Roma/AC Milan that he's just not suited yet to English football and let them pony up £20 million for him.

Get a few bob for Tosun and bring in a good enough striker to partner Richarlison next season.

billyblue80

He does absolutely nothing.

Compare Greenwood to this lad - no excuses he has no positive attributes.

Sell now whilst his stock hasnt fallen too low and convince some italian side like Roma/AC Milan that he's just not suited yet to English football and let them pony up £20 million for him.

Get a few bob for Tosun and bring in a good enough striker to partner Richarlison next season.
I can see him being used as a part swap for a midfielder Carlo wants from Italy. He hasn't done a tap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Everton Fan Media
Watch here
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks