2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would have started him tonight. Thought he looked lively the other night and - fingers crossed they make me look stupid tonight - for all the talk i'm not actually sure Richarlison and DCL are such a great partnership. They've both done well individually since they've been playing together, but their link up with eachother hasn't been a consistent feature of that.

Defo should have started with dom not scoring since the restart and richy going off injured recently. If we don't win this, Europe is 100% off so we've got to give him some starts then. Just stick richy on the wing to keep all 3 strikers happy, none of the widemen deserve to start.

It’s the attitude. He does not work hard, can’t be arsed to track the opposition and trying to show off skills rather than working for the team.
You want a 'defend from the front' work-rate striker and you get DCL who can't dream of running with the ball.
Kean came on and immediately ran with it into their box. That's what he's about. Then everybody else forgot how to pass and Richy and Kean got absolutely nothing.

Did he touch the ball
Did you not watch the match?

You want a 'defend from the front' work-rate striker and you get DCL who can't dream of running with the ball.
Kean came on and immediately ran with it into their box. That's what he's about. Then everybody else forgot how to pass and Richy and Kean got absolutely nothing.

Did you not watch the match?
Yeah agree with you on dcl

I did not have access to the match but was following a timeline on a website. This guy came on with 22 minutes to go and did not get one mention. What a waste of space. If he ever starts a game it will be 90 minutes of nothing rather than 22. Terrible signing

Status
Not open for further replies.