2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lad needs a loan move to the championship its as simple as that if he is to progress as he isnt getting regular minutes here especially without European football to give him gametime.

Anyone saying our striking options are good enough to break the top 4 are smoking the funny fags - Richarlison aside we have no one with any goal scoring instincts, Lewin is scoring goals but his lack of natural finishing will always be a problem especially in the big games like yesterday.

What’s your source in France saying? lol

Doesnt matter what he is bud - plenty of top players never adjusted to English football - Shevchenko was top drawer but never adjusted to the English game.

You look at what the Championship has done to Holgate and Tammy Abraham (and the likes of Harry Kane before them). If he is determined to make a success of it in England for me that should be his next move in the summer and hopefully the season after he comes back as a 21 year old more physically adjusted to the pace/physicality of the league.

The most sense you've spoken mate and you are right, that's why it's a bit too soon to tell though(equivalent of 9 games or something). I don't see what playing in the championship can do for him, he's settling in, not lost all his ability all of a sudden. However time will tell.

Doesnt matter what he is bud - plenty of top players never adjusted to English football - Shevchenko was top drawer but never adjusted to the English game.

You look at what the Championship has done to Holgate and Tammy Abraham (and the likes of Harry Kane before them). If he is determined to make a success of it in England for me that should be his next move in the summer and hopefully the season after he comes back as a 21 year old more physically adjusted to the pace/physicality of the league.

Moise Kean is not going on loan to the Championship.

The most sense you've spoken mate and you are right, that's why it's a bit too soon to tell though(equivalent of 9 games or something). I don't see what playing in the championship can do for him, he's settling in, not lost all his ability all of a sudden. However time will tell.

I just dont see what some seem to be seeing with the lad - he looks completely off the pace, tries too many fancy stuff instead of the basics and lacks any kind of urgency & physicality.

If most people were honest they are giving him more grace because of his record & reputation at Juventus.

I just think he'll only develop with regular game time and he certainly isnt getting that at us anytime soon.

I just dont see what some seem to be seeing with the lad - he looks completely off the pace, tries too many fancy stuff instead of the basics and lacks any kind of urgency & physicality.

If most people were honest they are giving him more grace because of his record & reputation at Juventus.

I just think he'll only develop with regular game time and he certainly isnt getting that at us anytime soon.
Needs a few starts under his belt, would giving him ago in the under 23s be such a crime? Gordon or Simms a few bench appearances whilst kean is getting minutes with u-23s

Needs a few starts under his belt, would giving him ago in the under 23s be such a crime? Gordon or Simms a few bench appearances whilst kean is getting pg minuets with u-23s

The problem is people think just because he is 19 and was good in cameos at Juventus that he's too good for a loan move or the under 23's which is rubbish.

Look at Greenwood at Utd and the lad that netted for Arse / Martinelli yesterday - all similiar ages with probably less experience than Kean but even if they aint scoring they still seem much more urgent / comfortable compared to Moise who the Newcastle game aside has been very underwhelming.

Im not saying sell or get rid as he may well turn out very good for us - but currently he's a long way off that and having him sat on the bench getting the odd 10 minute cameo here and there isnt doing us or him any benefit.

The problem is people think just because he is 19 and was good in cameos at Juventus that he's too good for a loan move or the under 23's which is rubbish.

Look at Greenwood at Utd and the lad that netted for Arse / Martinelli yesterday - all similiar ages with probably less experience than Kean but even if they aint scoring they still seem much more urgent / comfortable compared to Moise who the Newcastle game aside has been very underwhelming.

Im not saying sell or get rid as he may well turn out very good for us - but currently he's a long way off that and having him sat on the bench getting the odd 10 minute cameo here and there isnt doing us or him any benefit.
I remember before the switch from reserves to under 23s, your out of form and squad players were involved in the reserves, now days they seem like 2 different clubs as we hardly ever give youth a chance and we wouldn’t dream of letting a player play for the under 23s maybe because the board may feel embarrassed if there big money signings were being used in ‘youth’ football.

Needs a few starts under his belt, would giving him ago in the under 23s be such a crime? Gordon or Simms a few bench appearances whilst kean is getting minutes with u-23s
No, U23s is not a place to improve. If a player is good enough, they'll be with the first team. U23s is where the kids who don't make it and the Niasse's of the world go.

yet rate Zaha, Callum Wilson, Donkey Doucoure and every other slab of gash we’re linked to

bizarre that

Let’s see what the vaults say @ForeverBlue92

let’s not forget, the man wants us to spunk £50m on Danny Ings

Cant see it happening but if we could pull it off wow what a signing.
I think Kean could well be a goer.

The sort of signing that we make but all the bitter Kopites would be like "ah Juventus will activate their clause next year if he's any good"
if we sign Kean ...

REJOICE [our prayers have been answered :drunk:
Only Kean signing could quench my thirst for Big Rom being back in Blue
I hope there is something in the Kean rumours as he would be perfect for us.
I just think unless the Kean interest is genuine and possibly a goer I cant think of many other good strikers out there who we could get.
Kean makes sense as he's young and has massive potential but is at the bottom of the pecking order at Juventus.
So assuming the Echo have some knowledge of whats going on - basically Malcom is OFF and Kean is ON

Im happy with that.
If you don't target good strikers someone else will - goalscorers are like gold dust.

Saying that if we get Kean I'll be made up.
Moise Kean is the one I want - get him signed up and at the minimum im happy

Let’s see what the vaults say @ForeverBlue92

let’s not forget, the man wants us to spunk £50m on Danny Ings

Dont get your point in all honesty.

I was made up we signed him

It hasn't worked out so far

As is life - would rather live life and have an opinion than be sat scared to every say or do anything in fear of being ridiculed by forum sheriffs.

And yes in a world where Joelinton is "worth" £40 million Danny Ings is every bit a £50 million player at the moment.

Dont get your point in all honesty.

I was made up we signed him

It hasn't worked out so far

As is life - would rather live life and have an opinion than be sat scared to every say or do anything in fear of being ridiculed by forum sheriffs.

He's been here just over half a season, can you understand why people think it's a bit daft to write him off, especially after being so keen to sign him.

Status
Not open for further replies.