2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone called out for saying DCL is Championship standard.

You said you don't say that.

I find a direct quote of you saying it.

Nymzee 7,383 - 0 Nobhead

Ha ha oh mate go get a bird or something. You literally obsess over me whereas I dont think I have ever even once responded to a post of yours on here as you dont float my boat whatsoever.

Stereotypical jumped up forum sheriff with no life so tries talking down others online.

nymzee has it right here. so 1 in 9 isn't bad for a kid whos in a new team country etc.the early part of the year did him no favous at all.playing under silva in a team and players who had no confidence and no clue. . people are too quick to jump on the kids back before hes been given a fair run in a settled team.
[
I agree with the basis of your point, but I think it's also fair to question why he hasn't been given a run of games. We can all talk about patience and his age and whatever, and it's all valid to a point. At the end of the day though, if somebody had told you when we signed him that by March he still wouldn't have played 90 minutes, and would only have scored one goal, would you have been quite content? My money's on no, and that's why people are a bit edgy about him.
[/QUOTE]
I wouldn't have been happy but then again I didn't expect us to be so poor at the beginning of the season.if we were playing better and with the confidence we ended last season with I think he would have got more game time and been able to play without pressure on him. constantly bringing him on chasing games pressures on him and maybe it got to him the shambles that was marco silvas everton. I think he needs games.maybe Carlo don't rate him or trust him can't see it as he tried himself to sign the lad. maybe Carlo is playing who he considers his better players and who he thinks can get us some much neesed results.Im willing to give him in to next season if I'm honest until then I'm fence sitting.

Yes, 24 appearances and one goal. Let's not be too hasty. How many more would you suggest before it becomes apparent that he's poor?

Careful now Sharpy the forum Sheriffs infected with Zataraitis will be around any second telling you how wrong you are and how great a record that is.

Theres a reason why we never qualify for europe anymore and its because we keep signing expensive tosh.

Careful now Sharpy the forum Sheriffs infected with Zataraitis will be around any second telling how wrong you are and how great a record that is - theres a reason why we never qualify for europe anymore and its because we keep signing expensive tosh.

Christ mate he's 19 ffs give the lad a chance to get his feet under the table. He's had a tough start but anyone with any sense knew it would be a tough season for him, this isn't Serie A, the pace and style of the game is immensely different and he had much better players at Juve alongside him.

Just be patient and as DCL is now showing, we may reap some reward.

Christ mate he's 19 ffs give the lad a chance to get his feet under the table. He's had a tough start but anyone with any sense knew it would be a tough season for him, this isn't Serie A, the pace and style of the game is immensely different and he had much better players at Juve alongside him.

Just be patient and as DCL is now showing, we may reap some reward.

Lad needs a loan move to the championship its as simple as that if he is to progress as he isnt getting regular minutes here especially without European football to give him gametime.

Anyone saying our striking options are good enough to break the top 4 are smoking the funny fags - Richarlison aside we have no one with any goal scoring instincts, Lewin is scoring goals but his lack of natural finishing will always be a problem especially in the big games like yesterday.

Lad needs a loan move to the championship its as simple as that if he is to progress as he isnt getting regular minutes here especially without European football to give him gametime.

Anyone saying our striking options are good enough to break the top 4 are smoking the funny fags - Richarlison aside we have no one with any goal scoring instincts, Lewin is scoring goals but his lack of natural finishing will always be a problem especially in the big games like yesterday.

Mate he's an Italian international, he's obviously got more about him that people who will have watched him for years know what he is capable of. He shouldn't be dropping down to the Championship when he has proven he can score goals at the top level in international and CL football.

Mate he's an Italian international, he's obviously got more about him that people who will have watched him for years know what he is capable of. He shouldn't be dropping down to the Championship when he has proven he can score goals at the top level in international and CL football.

Doesnt matter what he is bud - plenty of top players never adjusted to English football - Shevchenko was top drawer but never adjusted to the English game.

You look at what the Championship has done to Holgate and Tammy Abraham (and the likes of Harry Kane before them). If he is determined to make a success of it in England for me that should be his next move in the summer and hopefully the season after he comes back as a 21 year old more physically adjusted to the pace/physicality of the league.

Status
Not open for further replies.