2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
So you've already decided that a 19 year old kid will only be one tenth of the player of a bang average forward we had, who only scored 11 league goals for us in 2 spells, spanning well over 100 games?

So far. Kean has not shown anything so far. Get what I'm saying there? By comparison, McFadden sometimes played as if he were parachuted in from golden era Brazil.

So far. Kean has not shown anything so far. Get what I'm saying there? By comparison, McFadden sometimes played as if he were parachuted in from golden era Brazil.

Kean has always had potential. He’s shown that before...transitioning to a new league is always difficult. Let’s hope this is only the beginning.

Uh oh, they let the loonies get to the keyboards again. Sometimes I think the guards do it on purpose...

Yeah, McFadden straight up parachuted out of Brazil, such as when he was the exact same age as Kean and managed a total of 3 goals in League One. He set such a high bar for Kean, who in order to beat the trajectory of his golden-brazileriness next season, has to somehow score more than 2 goals in the Scottish league.

I bet it keeps him up at nights.

Status
Not open for further replies.