2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thought he looked good in the first half. Some really good hold up play and runs.

Tired in the second half and his touch went.

He'll be fine. We need patience and we need to not be relying on him to bang them in.

Once he gets a goal I honestly reckon he'll end up on a run... But obviously needs it quickly.

....judging Kean against Niasse is setting a very low bar. Kean is a full Italian international, I expect something but I’m still waiting. It’s not about how long he’s been here, it’s not about how long he’s been in the PL, it’s about giving us a moment where we think we have an exceptional talent on our hands. Just a moment.

He looks undiluted tosh currently.

But im willing to give him the time he needs, devoid of confidence, needs to keep it simple and the goal will come.

Don't care about his confidence. At 19 he shouldn't be gassed by the 60th minute. Loan him out to mature and grow physically.

They’ve loaned Cutrone out because he’s absolute piss.

In fairness so is Kean.

Look at Holgate since his loan move to WBA hes come on leaps and bounds - If he's the right character he would drop down to the championship for example to a Leeds or Brentford chasing promotion and become the "main man" and play week in week out growing to the english game and taking responsibility.

With Keans agent being Raoila I doubt he'll stay here long term being sat on the bench most weeks getting bit part appearances.

Struggled badly 2nd half today. Was ok in first half, but his first touch can be suspect.

Ancelotti has spoken about wanting to sign him at Napoli, so hopefully he sees something there.

Niasse looked better than him.

I'm not saying Niasse is better than him, but it says it all about the impact Kean has made as a footballer at Ebeptov.

He needs to improve dramatically - and quickly - if he's not to be moved on in the summer. For me, he just seems to be the type of footballer that doesn't suit English football.

No he doesn't, Niasse at 29 has not learnt to control a football. Kean was poor today, but with that midfield behind you and that invention, Messi would struggle. But saying Niasse looked better is pure tosh.

Status
Not open for further replies.