2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
....great contrast between the two strikers today. Lots on here want Kean to play, most of them think DCL is a ‘Championship Player’. Today was stark for those that think that way.

Silva was blamed for Kean’s performances, the formation was blamed for Kean’s performances, ‘we weren’t playing to his strengths‘ was blamed for Kean’s performances. I thought he offered very little by way of technique or ability today, nobody is to blame.

Says a lot when Niasse was possibly more effective when he came on and DCL was far better. Kean has got lots to prove.

....great contrast between the two strikers today. Lots on here want Kean to play, most of them think DCL is a ‘Championship Player’. Today was stark for those that think that way.

Silva was blamed for Kean’s performances, the formation was blamed for Kean’s performances, ‘we weren’t playing to his strengths‘ was blamed for Kean’s performances. I thought he offered very little by way of technique or ability today.

Says a lot when Niasse was possibly more effective when he came on and DCL was far better. Kean has got lots to prove.

Niasse was no better when he came on, 4 years in the league by the way, DCL has had almost 4 years in the league also.

At least judge players fairly.

Silva was blamed for Kean’s performances, the formation was blamed for Kean’s performances, ‘we weren’t playing to his strengths‘ was blamed for Kean’s performances. I thought he offered very little by way of technique or ability today, nobody is to blame.

I honestly cannot understand where you've got a more effective performance from Niasse from.

Kean wasn't good but he held it a few times and should have been played in by DCL.

Niasse did his usual running but that's it.

I really like him, Think his talent ceiling is really high. He's not adapted quick enough as we'd all have liked but from the glimpses he's shown I think he can be a real good player, The problem is we are one if not the most impatient fanbases around.

Niasse was no better when he came on, 4 years in the league by the way, DCL has had almost 4 years in the league also.

At least judge players fairly.

....judging Kean against Niasse is setting a very low bar. Kean is a full Italian international, I expect something but I’m still waiting. It’s not about how long he’s been here, it’s not about how long he’s been in the PL, it’s about giving us a moment where we think we have an exceptional talent on our hands. Just a moment.

Lukaku > Richarlison in just about every department other than heading.

Kean - he's appalling. 19? So what?

If that is the case then why didn't you argue with my point about Rico being worth more than Lukaku. Because you know it's true , and therefore you cannot.
Lukaku's first touch is better than Rico's is it then ?. Even by your standards , that is ridiculous mate.

Kean needs to be given time. Try and name me more than a handful of 19 year old strikers that have changed countries and become an instant success.

Status
Not open for further replies.