2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll reserve judgement until he starts getting some service of any note.
The other players who've played in attacking positions for us this season have around 25 goals between them. He has none. Zero. 0. Zilch.

The service hasn't been great, but it's been good enough for him to have done better than he has. He can come good, he's young, it's a different league etc, nobody has to write him off forever. But enough is enough with the giving him the benefit of the doubt stuff as far as this season is concerned. We're way past the halfway stage of our season and the sum total of his contribution is a charged down clearance. He has got to get much, much, better if he wants to play more.

Silva, Ferguson and Ancelotti have all given him the swerve.

If it were me, I'd start him every game but clearly there is something not quite right.

Sell, sell, sell while we can still get a decent fee for him.

I'm getting very fed up with him and his refusal to do the basics.

He cant control a ball properly but thinks he can score scissor kicks.

Grow up lad.

Plays the game like a kid in the playground who thinks he's better than what he is. There's a very low bar being set here, our fans would be happy if he controlled the ball and layed it off. We have no idea how this will turn out but the first six months couldn't have gone any worse.

I'm getting very fed up with him and his refusal to do the basics.

He cant control a ball properly but thinks he can score scissor kicks.

Grow up lad.

Tbf the one he done yesterday he was nudged in the back as he went to hit it, might have got a cleaner connection otherwise

He’s a prime example of why young players shouldn’t ever come to the club though, they get less patience than older players with the Everton Da’s

Tbf the one he done yesterday he was nudged in the back as he went to hit it, might have got a cleaner connection otherwise

He’s a prime example of why young players shouldn’t ever come to the club though, they get less patience than older players with the Everton Da’s
Could hardly be more wrong there mate. I can't think of any other Everton player in my lifetime who has had an easier ride off supporters than he has. People were touting him to be young player of the year and are now saying he looks improved and more comfortable if he manages to complete a five yard pass. Look at some of the comments over the last couple of pages, some people don't think he should even be expected to be able to control a ball. It's like a cult, it's dead weird.

Could hardly be more wrong there mate. I can't think of any other Everton player in my lifetime who has had an easier ride off supporters than he has. People were touting him to be young player of the year and are now saying he looks improved and more comfortable if he manages to complete a five yard pass. Look at some of the comments over the last couple of pages, some people don't think he should even be expected to be able to control a ball. It's like a cult, it's dead weird.

Absolutely right. At the game he gets all the support he could hope for. People are desperate for him to do well.

The idea we are a horrible fan base to play for is completely wrong. We tolerate so much more than any of the other top teams. Just watch on Saturday, if we play well in the first half against Brighton there will be no fall out from the worst result in our modern history. The fans will be right behind the team.

Considering we are supposed to be short of money for this season I would think of selling him while he still has a decent price, I must admit I have real doubts about whether he will make it or not, use the money to buy a better player after all at this time I don't think he would be missed.

He ended the social media ban last night by posting pictures of him and two friends out Monday, in obviously fashionable clothes (not to my taste) whilst laughing. At least if he doesn't make it as a footballer, he can be a model

Status
Not open for further replies.