2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kid obviously struggling to adapt to this new life. You put him on and then yank him off. That's certainly the way to speak to a talented youngster.

Jeez he hasnt come to England carrying a battered old suitcase and living in a bedsit on his own. He's getting everything handed to him on a plate. He was asked to go on and run around for 20 minutes and couldnt even do that well enough. If the manager in play saw a danger of him doing something that could lead to them coming onto us leading to a goal then he not only has the responsibility to the club but also to those in an Everton shirt who had been grafting for the previous 90 minutes to get something from the game. Couldnt give a flying fudge if he had been brought on as a sub and then hooked. Its not about him.

We sold Lookman. Good riddance.

We went out & bought the Italian Lookman.

It’s on Brands this one. Someone clearly didn’t do their homework.
The souness comments suggest he knew something our DoF didn’t. He played in Italy 30 ****ing years ago! You have to question the scouting.

We can only hope he performs well on loan back in Italy & we can recoup most of our outlay.

....seems more folk are turning against the lad now that Ferguson has substituted him. I wonder if that would’ve been the case had Silva retorted to that action.

I’ve been critical of Kean but i actually think Ferguson was wrong doing what he did yesterday. I can only think Kean wasn’t following instructions, he gave away a couple of free kicks in dangerous areas. When Niasse came on he played further up the pitch.

We sold Lookman. Good riddance.

We went out & bought the Italian Lookman.

It’s on Brands this one. Someone clearly didn’t do their homework.
The souness comments suggest he knew something our DoF didn’t. He played in Italy 30 ****ing years ago! You have to question the scouting.

We can only hope he performs well on loan back in Italy & we can recoup most of our outlay.
It was all in the Italian media about him. My Italian colleagues told me he was another Balotteli. I did post in here but it was not believed. Brands didn’t even read the Italian press about aphis party boy tag

What would you expect from 19 years old kid when your team was struggling?
If you want to defend from the front and bully centre backs, Niasse is the first answer :p

hey guys just checking to see if maybe we were a little bit too like the red bozos and shot our web early after just 20 mins of this guy.

Oh look, the 'after' the fact oneupmanship merchant strikes again. Must have had loads of free time last night eh buddy.

Ah well. If he works out he works out and if he doesn’t we’ll sell him and buy someone else. Hardly the end of the world

This. I don't know why we are getting so worked up. The lad may end up being Gary Lineker or he may end up being Brett Angel. He isn't in the team, he isn't influencing games and there's no way he starts in the biggest game of the season on Wednesday.

....seems more folk are turning against the lad now that Ferguson has substituted him. I wonder if that would’ve been the case had Silva retorted to that action.

I’ve been critical of Kean but i actually think Ferguson was wrong doing what he did yesterday. I can only think Kean wasn’t following instructions, he gave away a couple of free kicks in dangerous areas. When Niasse came on he played further up the pitch.

Not turning on him. Its not to much to ask him to go on for 20 minutes and do a job. Maybe consult him next time. Is 20 mins to much for you? Would 10 minutes be ok? We'll ask the lads who have been running flat out since the first minute to cover for you. Now, sit there and we'll get someone to tie your laces.

Status
Not open for further replies.