2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Brands: “We’ll take care of you boy”

Kean under Silva, gets hardly any starts and thrown into an unsettled Everton team after 70odd minutes on the occasional game when we are losing with no idea what he’s supposed to be doing, no service and no game plan.

Also Brands: “We fully support Marco Silva”

What an absolute farce we are as a club.
So disappointed in Brands.

Brands: “We’ll take care of your boy”

Kean under Silva, gets hardly any starts and thrown into an unsettled Everton team after 70odd minutes on the occasional game when we are losing with no idea what he’s supposed to be doing, no service and no game plan.

Also Brands: “We fully support Marco Silva

He never actually said this

Brands: “We’ll take care of your boy”

Also Brands: “We fully support Marco Silva”

Dunno what else he can say?

He never actually said this

Obviously not word for word it’s more in context of what he’s saying.

"It’s also important, especially in this Club, after a couple of years of instability, to stick together in this situation.

"I think it is important that everyone has the feeling that we can turn this around to better results.

"That's important coming up towards the next couple of games. They will be tough games but games where we can improve."

The “after a couple of years of instability” comment is the key there. He’s implying that we must stick with what we have got in hope that we can come good again. Or I am just completely stupid and reading into it too much. I don’t feel I am.

Just play him up top for 2-3 games, Doesn't have to be 90 minutes but at least give him 60-70 mins, No other player in our team is attempting that shot that nearly went in, He's clever quick and got skills. Yes he is greedy (I don't mind this for a striker) yes he's still getting to grips but its plain to see how talented he is and he offers something that DCL/Tosun/Richarlison don't.

....for the first time, I was really encouraged by what I saw yesterday. We have a massive attacking void that needs filling, let’s hope he‘s the one to do it.

It’s sound putting in good performances but if you lose it’s all for nothing. That’s one of Silvas biggest issues as manager, his teams very rarely put performances like yesterday in and if/when they do it’s not for 90minutes.

Because Kean has persistently flouted team rules and disrespected his teammates.

Not that hard to understand why he doesn’t start

If he had some starts instead of last 10 minutes perhaps there would develop more commitment got to be given chance over DCL.

Status
Not open for further replies.