2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lot of conjecture there mate, being late for a meeting fair enough, but where is the proof he ain't working hard, the respect thing and I'm sure you said in an earlier post, crap at football. Poor judgment and punctuality being late for meeting, doesn't mean all of that. A good kick up the arse and dropping sorts that, which is what happened.

When something repeats itself, it becomes a pattern. The same has happened in Juventus, U-21 Italy, and Everton. Kean undoubtedly has enormous physical potential, but the question is whether he is mentally strong enough to be a top-level professional football player?

When something repeats itself, it becomes a pattern. The same has happened in Juventus, U-21 Italy, and Everton. Kean undoubtedly has enormous physical potential, but the question is whether he is mentally strong enough to be a top-level professional football player?

Young, headstrong, come from Juventus as the next big thing, to being forgotten about on the Everton bench. You must admit that's got to be frustrating, I mean it's not as if we have world class strikers keeping him at bay is it. Yes realise this has happened a few times now, which is not good got to learn from it and move on.

Young, headstrong, come from Juventus as the next big thing, to being forgotten about on the Everton bench. You must admit that's got to be frustrating, I mean it's not as if we have world class strikers keeping him at bay is it. Yes realise this has happened a few times now, which is not good got to learn from it and move on.

Of course, it's frustrating. At the same time, it may be his lack of professionalism that prevents him from getting the chance. Either way, you need to be strong mentally, not lose focus, train hard, and adapt.

It's looking as if he was a Brands signing rather than a Silva signing and that certainly would partially explain his absence even when games look lost and you are looking for something different.

However, a young lad settling into a totally new envoirnment should be eased in by the management.
At least he has been largely excluded from the blame as well as everything else.

Status
Not open for further replies.