2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave literally made a joke about him juggling expensive watches you blurt.

Didn’t read the rest of your reply.

That's not very nice, is it?

Yes, he made a joke about the expensive watches, but that's precisely my point.

It's not the lavish lifestyle that's the problem, or even the flaunting of the lavish lifestyle. It's the flaunting of the lavish lifestyle while being crap at Football and all of the other stuff.

That's not very nice, is it?

Yes, he made a joke about the expensive watches, but that's precisely my point.

It's not the lavish lifestyle that's the problem, or even the flaunting of the lavish lifestyle. It's the flaunting of the lavish lifestyle while being crap at Football and all of the other stuff.

So basically, until you start scoring goals you have to wear a Casio watch from Argos. I understand the laws of society & football now.

So basically, until you start scoring goals you have to wear a Casio watch from Argos. I understand the laws of society & football now.

No, you can wear whatever you want - providing you work hard, turn up on time, respect your team mates and respect your manager.

If you’re not doing any of the latter stuff, then people might raise an eyebrow at other activities you partake in that may suggest your priority isn’t your team.

A bit like Bale at Madrid. They are annoyed at the golf stuff. But he’s actually performing and following rules.

Therein lies the problem.

Poor lad has no chance with us.

Will have been promised the world before joining, our star of the future, central figure in the squad this season, plenty of chances to impress, etc.

Then he's been done over by a combination of us failing to sign an established striker that would have allowed the manager to bed him in slowly, and the failings of the manager to get results that would have allowed him more time on the field, meaning he's now scared to put Kean on the pitch for some reason, even going as far as bringing on a right back when we were down against Norwich instead of Kean.

If I were this guy's agent or his parent I'd be telling him to request a transfer back to Italy. No blame to him if he ends up leaving us within a year of joining.

Will probably end up at Liverpool in 5 years for 100m after flourishing with another team in the meantime.

Poor lad has no chance with us.

Will have been promised the world before joining, our star of the future, central figure in the squad this season, plenty of chances to impress, etc.

Then he's been done over by a combination of us failing to sign an established striker that would have allowed the manager to bed him in slowly, and the failings of the manager to get results that would have allowed him more time on the field, meaning he's now scared to put Kean on the pitch for some reason, even going as far as bringing on a right back when we were down against Norwich instead of Kean.

If I were this guy's agent or his parent I'd be telling him to request a transfer back to Italy. No blame to him if he ends up leaving us within a year of joining.

Will probably end up at Liverpool in 5 years for 100m after flourishing with another team in the meantime.

....I don’t think ‘poor’ is a word I’d use to describe him unless we’re talking about his performances so far.

....I don’t think ‘poor’ is a word I’d use to describe him unless we’re talking about his performances so far.
It's a thankless task being that one striker in our starting xi. So much pressure on whenever he's on the field due to the club's transfer failings.

No, you can wear whatever you want - providing you work hard, turn up on time, respect your team mates and respect your manager.

If you’re not doing any of the latter stuff, then people might raise an eyebrow at other activities you partake in that may suggest your priority isn’t your team.

A bit like Bale at Madrid. They are annoyed at the golf stuff. But he’s actually performing and following rules.

Therein lies the problem.

Lot of conjecture there mate, being late for a meeting fair enough, but where is the proof he ain't working hard, the respect thing and I'm sure you said in an earlier post, crap at football. Poor judgment and punctuality being late for meeting, doesn't mean all of that. A good kick up the arse and dropping sorts that, which is what happened.

Lot of conjecture there mate, being late for a meeting fair enough, but where is the proof he ain't working hard, the respect thing and I'm sure you said in an earlier post, crap at football. Poor judgment and punctuality being late for meeting, doesn't mean all of that. A good kick up the arse and dropping sorts that, which is what happened.

Do you think he was late only once? If so, then i'd be inclined to agree with you.

I don't believe he was. I don't believe the club would publicly drop a player and fine him for being late once. I don't believe a national team would either.

That shows a lack of respect for your manager, for your teammates and a lack of character to rectify that when it's been flagged up in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.