2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
This thread has gone mad.

Who’d have thought buying a watch could cause so much trouble :eek:
Find it quite funny how half the papers etc have came up with whatever team they can think of,of who now wants him all mostly because of him been late,the way press and co have acted you would think he done something far worst lol

He continued: 'I don’t have a relationship with Raiola, I have never met him, I don’t think he even wants to see me.

'He demanded my son's power of attorney when he was 14 and together with my ex-wife he wanted to take him to England. At Everton, where he is playing now, he is not settling in well. I think he was supposed to wait a few more years before he had an experience abroad. If there is a possibility for him to come back to Italy, I hope he can do that, so as not to ruin him.'

'The story of the tractors? I believe in God and I believe in promises,' he explained. 'But if their word was a lie I can’t trust them anymore. They promised me two tractors and they still haven’t been given to me.

'When he was 14, Marotta (Giuseppe) called me and took him to Turin, he could have ended up in England. On that occasion he promised me two tractors, to help my brothers in exchange for signing him to Juventus.'

Do you follow Italian football ? are you fluent in Italian ?!... just yesterday Juve fans were taking the pi33 on their forum because he didn't even make the bench as he has ''phenomenal players like Tosun & DCL in front of him in the pecking order'' and according to them he will be back in Italy with Milan or Inter for a cut-price come January
To paraphrase one of your earlier posts ‘you’ve got to ask yourself why Milan or Inter would take him if he is so crap’.

What`s Kevin Campbell`s dad got to do with anything ???

Ps - it was Lukau`s dad, but being and Everton supporter you knew that all along didn`t you.

Pretty sure Super Kev's da spoke out in penalty gate season over transfer interest in him.

Im telling you - he will not be here in 12 months time its the kiss of death.

Blame the dour one for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.