2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or the manager is clueless and wont give him a fair crack of the whip.

Must say its an amusing thread to read through, Super Bloos throwing haymakers around in every direction not knowing if to slate anti Moise or Marco posters - funny yet tragic all at the same time.
Hes not warranted a start based on his performances when hes been given a chance. This season is not one to judge him on. Next season is when he comes in to his own...

Or goes back to Italy.

I don’t follow football in Europe to be honest, not a fan of CL either. I’d rather watch a Championship game. I know he was well known, but I’d rather judge him for us, we’ve bought many a so called big name and flopped. Equally we bought many a so called lesser player and they’ve done wellX
You may be watching a lot more Championship games next season

It would have been just the tonic Everton needed if he'd come in and slotted goals from the first game. But is that realistic? Gabriel Jesus was a similar age when joined Man City and it's taken him a while to establish himself. He might have Aguero in his way but he's also had a far better team around him to create chances for him.

For me the bottom line is we're building a nucleus of good young players who will grow and improve together over several seasons.

There’s been good players in this league thatve had to wait for their first goal or to get a run on the side and then suddenly clicked.

how long was Bale a joke for, then suddenly happens.

I remember crouch at them lot not scoring for about 3 or 4 months (obviously not a superstar but a good pro with a lot of games and goals behind him in his career).

theres defo been others.

the lad is talented, he needs a spark. I’m convinced it’ll come and probably when nobody is expecting it.

Probably asking too much, but maybe in the derby?

The point I was making was that other players have done next to nothing but get given minutes yet kean, lookman and Vlasic don’t/ didn’t

It's elite top flight football. You don't just give players a game for the sake of it in the hope that they may do something.

People forget that managers see these players in training every single day. If Lookman couldn't displace a poorly performing Walcott then that's on Lookman, maybe he should have done more in training or with the limited minutes he did get. Give the manager no option. Same with Kean, his pathway to a regular role isn't that big of a mountain to climb really so if he wants that position then he needs to stake a claim for it.

Vlasic was slightly different as he got shipped out pretty much straight away. There must be a reason for that. Why would we get rid of him so quickly and why would he be willing to go to a much lower standard of league?

There’s been good players in this league thatve had to wait for their first goal or to get a run on the side and then suddenly clicked.

how long was Bale a joke for, then suddenly happens.

I remember crouch at them lot not scoring for about 3 or 4 months (obviously not a superstar but a good pro with a lot of games and goals behind him in his career).

theres defo been others.

the lad is talented, he needs a spark. I’m convinced it’ll come and probably when nobody is expecting it.

Probably asking too much, but maybe in the derby?
Lol hope hes slightly better than peter crouch like

All this reminds me of when Tosun hadn't fully settled story after story about him. Quite frankly he is a kid I'm a new league needs a run and to adapt it's not easy to come into a team that hasn't been working like ours.

Status
Not open for further replies.