2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Watching Chelsea here, there young players getting a game because of the transfer ban, and there doing well thrown out there.
Maybe we should of done with Keane, but I dont think it would work because of Silva's tactics.

That, Zatara, was the attack I wanted for the Burnley game.I read somewhere that Kean played best at Juve when coming in off the wing.

However that really is Richarlison's game too and until we have two full backs who can attack and centre
then it aint going to happen.

Its clear to me that unless Digne is playing well then we have no creative play. And yesterday he was poor.

Well it was more that he really only ever played in a front three. That's not really a winger.

Basically, we've punted on a really promising teenage but he has never played as a lone striker before. And when he's played for us we've just put him up top on his own and lumped up long passes and crosses.

Mason greenwood coming on for the Mancs there. Tammy Abraham banging them in for chelsea but we seem to think that because keans 19 he’s not going to be any good until he’s 21....he just looks so off the pace to me. Judging by Brands other signings, digne aside, it’s likely that this guys another flop

Watching Chelsea here, there young players getting a game because of the transfer ban, and there doing well thrown out there.
Maybe we should of done with Keane, but I dont think it would work because of Silva's tactics.
Exactly to get the best out of him you have to play a fluid front three with a solid midfield three. And interchange and play fast tempo football and play the ball ahead of him.

Iwobi Kean Richarlison
Davies Gbamin Gomes

Davies ‍♂️
Who else do you choose he is the only box to box we have alongside Gomes although Gomes hasn't done it much of late. Plus he has legs I like Delph but for me that's the best three we have unless you drop Sig there but I just don't see he has the legs you need. Maybe Iwobi and put Bernard in?

Who else do you choose he is the only box to box we have alongside Gomes although Gomes hasn't done it much of late. Plus he has legs I like Delph but for me that's the best three we have unless you drop Sig there but I just don't see he has the legs you need. Maybe Iwobi and put Bernard in?
Delph.... Who is actually the best suited player in our squad for that role

Wouldn't surprise me if he's got no confidence at all, sat on the bench watching that cart horse Calvert Lewin leading the line and performing horribly.

Then when he does get on, Kean is surrounded by clueless idiots who can only play one style of football, which is in no way set up to his strengths.

Way to ruin a promising young striker.

Status
Not open for further replies.