2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Silva contradicts what he says about young talent, one minute he says putting Gordon into the 1st team after 3 defeats is not ideal, then he throws Kean on for the last 15 v Burnley when we our 1-0 down and expects him to perform miracles, the lads confidence is going to be shot.

That, Zatara, was the attack I wanted for the Burnley game.I read somewhere that Kean played best at Juve when coming in off the wing.

However that really is Richarlison's game too and until we have two full backs who can attack and centre
then it aint going to happen.

Its clear to me that unless Digne is playing well then we have no creative play. And yesterday he was poor.
Keane is a winger not a centerforward. In Italy even the farm dogs got that. And by the way Richarlison isNOT a right winger!

I know it's still early days with him, but I honestly think Silva has completely blown it with this guy already. Imagine watching turd like DCL get picked over you week in week out.

It's really not hard, we need Kean up front with Iwobi/Bernard/Richarlison up there with him. Clever interplay/getting each other a ball in the box.

Instead we are singularly focused on crossing to the most useless 'striker' I have seen play for Everton.

It doesn’t matter who we have up front they get nothing.

That's it though.

Just have a go at a Iwobi Richarlison Kean interchangeable front 3.

Gomes, Delph, Davies/Bernard/Sigurdson midfield.

Go on Silva mate. Try a little.

Just chase the front 3 and lets go back to simple football...

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Richarlison Gomes Delph Iwobi

DCL Kean

Silva contradicts what he says about young talent, one minute he says putting Gordon into the 1st team after 3 defeats is not ideal, then he throws Kean on for the last 15 v Burnley when we our 1-0 down and expects him to perform miracles, the lads confidence is going to be shot.

....he’s a full international. He wasn’t signed for the Academy. Regardless of age, he should be getting used. I read all the excuses but it’s disappointing he’s not making an impact.

Just chase the front 3 and lets go back to simple football...

Pickford

Coleman Keane Mina Digne

Richarlison Gomes Delph Iwobi

DCL Kean
Nope
Richarlison and DCL upfront
Davies on the right in midfield.
Holgate in place of Keane and no Coleman please.
Sidibe has to play.
Bernard instead of Iwobi.

Nope
Richarlison and DCL upfront
Davies on the right in midfield.
Holgate in place of Keane and no Coleman please.
Sidibe has to play.
Bernard instead of Iwobi.

Jeezus!! and there’s your right hand side.

Sidebe Holgate ...... .......

Davies ......... ......... .......

Come back Marco all is forgiven

Anyone writing him off already needs to wang themselves in a skip. He's a 19 year old kid playing in a new country playing in a team in disarray. He needs time.

How long before this excuse wears off though?

Jeezus!! and there’s your right hand side.

Sidebe Holgate ...... .......

Davies ......... ......... .......

Come back Marco all is forgiven
It is about to get some energy and technic back to the team. Keane isnt on a premier league level. Holgate is still young and is somebody for the future. At least he looks like a footballer and not like a pub player. Sidibe needs game time and was captain of Monaco. a french international and played a semi in the champions league. Normally on an another level then the mediocre Coleman. Davies is probably the best youngster we have and needs a run in the team. Replacing the guys who are not performing is the way foreward!

Status
Not open for further replies.