2019/20 Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

Why was he not in the Italy squad??
He turned up late for a team meeting in the summer. But hey that wise old sage Sourness who obviously knows best would have sky viewers believe that his 'off the field activities weren't the best' even though he knows nothing about the 19 Yr old.
I think this can be filed under racial stereo typing especially as he mentioned Adebayor as a comparison...

I think he looks like the only striker since Lukaku who isnt afraid to shoot. Seems like every time he has the ball around the area he has a go. Which means he has confidence and an eye for goal. Reckon he will start netting soon and end in double figures.

Interested to hear what people think about him playing off the shoulder of DCL (as a target man) in a different set up.

I think he looks like the only striker since Lukaku who isnt afraid to shoot. Seems like every time he has the ball around the area he has a go. Which means he has confidence and an eye for goal. Reckon he will start netting soon and end in double figures.

Interested to hear what people think about him playing off the shoulder of DCL (as a target man) in a different set up.

....playing DCL and Kean would mean Silva changing his team model and doing without a player elsewhere. Can’t see it happening unless during a game when chasing a result.

Laughable suggestion. DCL cant hold the ball up to any sort of competant level and his flick ons with his head are totally random.

Status
Not open for further replies.