Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really? Hes starting for them is he?

Theyre all going to lash down £40mil and start him...

No.

So I take it hes not a good player then?

Cool, cool, cool.

If somebody is paying 40m for him, they arent gonna sit him on a bench.

I just find your comment that Everton is the only team that could afford him very baffling.

The one thing I know about this is he isn't using us for leverage for a new contract. He already has all the leverage for that. He's got 1 year left and there is no way he wouldn't have other clubs after him on a free. Juve know that he's gone if they don't negotiate this summer.

So I think our interest might be genuine. And if the lad wants games he will know Juve and most of the other clubs in a better spot than us currently won't be able to offer that. We have a chance here and it would be really exciting if we pulled it off.

Youve literally just posted that all clubs in the league have £40mil to spend on Kean and start him.

Stop digging.
"Which other club has got £40mil to spend on a 19 year old to go straight in as a starter? "

Thats what you asked, I said every team in this league and about 20 in Europe could buy him if they wanted.

If hes a good player, ive never watched him myself, why wouldnt he start for other teams? Are you suggesting hes really poo?

Thats all Zat.

"Which other club has got £40mil to spend on a 19 year old to go straight in as a starter? "

Thats what you asked, I said every team in this league and about 20 in Europe could buy him if they wanted.

If hes a good player, ive never watched him myself, why wouldnt he start for other teams? Are you suggesting hes really poo?

Thats all Zat.

What do we reckon for Zat, he's a two 9's man isn't he? Potential for 8 and 10 at a push.

I think it’s fair to say that every team that hasn’t just been promoted could pay that kind of money.

There’s also plenty of teams in Europe that have sold players for big fees that could also go for him.

No mate, Everton are the only team interested, Juve are desperate to sell to us and will agree to anything we want or dont want included in the deal.

Juve is our bish.

/s
What do we reckon for Zat, he's a two 9's man isn't he? Potential for 8 and 10 at a push.
2 2s and keep the change.

The one thing I know about this is he isn't using us for leverage for a new contract. He already has all the leverage for that. He's got 1 year left and there is no way he wouldn't have other clubs after him on a free. Juve know that he's gone if they don't negotiate this summer.

So I think our interest might be genuine. And if the lad wants games he will know Juve and most of the other clubs in a better spot than us currently won't be able to offer that. We have a chance here and it would be really exciting if we pulled it off.

ken.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.