Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got a bit of poacher to him in addition to skill. Something that's been missing for ages. Would really improve that squad.

I do think the model might be a bit different here given we can actually pay players enough and offer them a top league where PSV had no real choice but to sell as players weren't staying long term. I don't think we will he eagerly shipping our best players out.
Unless we are winning / competing for trophy’s - and by that I mean the league or European trophy’s - you should always expect that very good players will want to leave.
I just want us to witness some real world class players at goodison. When I look at the players some teams have had - not just the top 6 - but teams like Newcastle with shearer, Ginola and and prob even wolves last season - we been lacking. I have no concern about them leaving to go on to play for worlds top teams as long as we buy the next big thing coming through

Unless we are winning / competing for trophy’s - and by that I mean the league or European trophy’s - you should always expect that very good players will want to leave.
I just want us to witness some real world class players at goodison. When I look at the players some teams have had - not just the top 6 - but teams like Newcastle with shearer, Ginola and and prob even wolves last season - we been lacking. I have no concern about them leaving to go on to play for worlds top teams as long as we buy the next big thing coming through

Who was world class at Wolves last season!?

Ruben Neves is a very good player but not world class (yet).

I like Wolves but think their strength was more in how they worked together and played as a team and to a system rather than having world class individuals

Who was world class at Wolves last season!?

Ruben Neves is a very good player but not world class (yet).

I like Wolves but think their strength was more in how they worked together and played as a team and to a system rather than having world class individuals

Agree there, they all knew their roles and played so effective as a team.

On Neves yeah he’s pretty good, can’t say than other against us on the opening day I though oh he’s going to be a world beater.

Echo reckon we will be after another central midfielder.

CB - Zouma or alternative

CM - ?

RW - Malcom

ST - Kean

Now that would be some window heard that ? Is a baller.

Status
Not open for further replies.