Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
In Milan once, on a really hot day, I saw a lad get his cock right out and start hammering away at it - just a few seats ahead of me. It never occurred to me that Milan or Inter had just signed someone really good.

giphy.gif

Profitable loan maybe, if he shows Lukaku's results, Juve will immediately take him back.

lol I sure hope he has it all Squire!

Hopefully his impact is as big as that of Lukaku when he joined us. Would be kean for him to not have the Lukaku-sized ego, though.
It'll take him a bit of time. He's still got lots to work on. Needs to work on his aerial game dealing with bigger players. Needs to be more consistent with his hold up play. Most importantly, he needs to get used to his teammates. Kean plays FAST. That's hard to do with unfamiliar players. But he will bury chances if he gets them and immediately be deadly in open space.

Really? Are you sure? As I've understood any transfer window they can give 30+ million and Moise are coming home.

Actually that’s incorrect mate, it’s actually £12m and we are contractually obliged to give him back next season, with the clause that every goal he scores for us takes £1m off the fee.

So basically if he scores 12+ goals next season , we will have to pay Juve to take him back.

No mate, that is something you’ve just completely made up.
Ok I've got it. So anyway, for example, let's imagine PSG are going to purchase Moise, and Moise wanna live in Paris, that means it will be transferred through the Juve and Everton won't get much profit.

Actually that’s incorrect mate, it’s actually £12m and we are contractually obliged to give him back next season, with the clause that every goal he scores for us takes £1m off the fee.

So basically if he scores 12+ goals next season , we will have to pay Juve to take him back.
I'm overwhelmed :Blink:
I was completely misinformed.

Profitable loan maybe, if he shows Lukaku's results, Juve will immediately take him back.
Really? Are you sure? As I've understood any transfer window they can give 30+ million and Moise are coming home.
Ok I've got it. So anyway, for example, let's imagine PSG are going to purchase Moise, and Moise wanna live in Paris, that means it will be transferred through the Juve and Everton won't get much profit.

hummmmmm

Status
Not open for further replies.