Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.
Would love it but it probably isn't true. When these Raiola players are linked with English clubs for weeks it's not often they're genuine links. It's more often than not just to pressure the club who are actually negotiating with him.

If it is true though isn't his attitude a bit ropey? If you're an idiot at Juventus then you're absolutely gonna be one here.

I think he’d been racially abused and it got his back up - not sure if that’s true though, hope he’s not going to be another Shandy

The deal for this guy will be difficult

350.png

I think he’d been racially abused and it got his back up - not sure if that’s true though, hope he’s not going to be another Shandy

Hasn't there been stories about him turning up late for training and the like?

Thought he wants to go to Inter.
Do we need another young striker with potential, would prefer someone with a bit more experience.

Thought he wants to go to Inter.
Do we need another young striker with potential, would prefer someone with a bit more experience.

We need a striker who is not DCL, Niasse or Tosun

My god, what a list

His agent is a complete shaft of a man. We'll be seen as a pedestal for his client (Kean) for a future move after playing regularly for a season or two with us, much like Lukaku.

What we must ask ourselves is do we want to go through all that again?

His agent is a complete shaft of a man. We'll be seen as a pedestal for his client (Kean) for a future move after playing regularly for a season or two with us, much like Lukaku.

What we must ask ourselves is do we want to go through all that again?

Do we really want somebody who scores loads of goals and then at the end we make 60m quid?

Im gonna go with yes.

Status
Not open for further replies.