Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

So we have a decent Cf at last?

Looks good, at 19 though, new league, new club etc, you expect the lid to have to grow into the league but looks a talent and the deal looks to tick a lot of boxes. Hes a year older then Ellis Simms, for example. Id say a bit of patience is required i haven't seen much beyond highlights mind.

Id love to see the look on his face first day training and playing with Niasse after training with Ronaldo just a couple of days before.

Looks good, at 19 though, new league, new club etc, you expect the lid to have to grow into the league but looks a talent and the deal looks to tick a lot of boxes. Hes a year older then Ellis Simms, for example. Id say a bit of patience is required i haven't seen much beyond highlights mind.

Id love to see the look on his face first day training and playing with Niasse after training with Ronaldo just a couple of days before.

He'll probably be made up that he'll be getting a game tbh

It’s an ambitious signing, but I’m 100% going to reserve my thoughts until after Christmas. Young player, new country and league, tougher than anything he has played in so far. Let’s hope he grabs the opportunity and shows heart from the off as that will get the fans right behind him and help him settle quickly.

This guy's brother is hilarious, putting pictures of Kean in an Everton top on his Instagram story before the club have announced it.

Hope he bags the goals for us this season!

Status
Not open for further replies.