Confirmed Signing Moise Kean

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'll celebrate like we've won the league if we swerve Zaha. It means we're learning not to overspend on utter dirge.

Dirge my hairy hole. In terms of those that are remotely obtainable Zaha is probably the single player in the league with ability to change a game and make an impact.

Personally I think he could be great for us. Put it this way when I seen the fixtures for the new season and read we had Palace first away from home my first thought was Zaha is the danger.

By all means go for some untried foreign player but there's something to be said for a player that knows the league.

Dirge my hairy hole. In terms of those that are remotely obtainable Zaha is probably the single player in the league with ability to change a game and make an impact.

Personally I think he could be great for us. Put it this way when I seen the fixtures for the new season and read we had Palace first away from home my first thought was Zaha is the danger.

By all means go for some untried foreign player but there's something to be said for a player that knows the league.
Form an orderly queue lads, plenty for everyone.

It appears he is signing so probably worth doing your detective work on the next signing.

Unless it's a Raiola special, of course.

Status
Not open for further replies.