Transfer Rumour Mohammed Kudus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure he has a thread already...

U OK Groucho?
Last one was locked for turning into a war zone. Looks like a deadline day thread a couple of weeks early.

Like the player, don't love the circumstances. Don't mind him forcing his way out of here later if we profit, but I'm not sure how all the new pieces fit together in midfield. At the right price, we do it anyway.

Our stock has never been higher. Players are absolutely desperate to come here. Tarwkowski turned down good offers, Coady begged Wolves to let him go, Onana refused to go to West Ham once Everton came in and now a lad going on strike to force through a move here.

This is a team that will bleed blue now.

We don't know what his situation is like at Ajax. He may have valid reasons for wanting to get the hell out of there and taking his ball home because they are not letting him. Doesn't mean he will do the same to us and honestly, who cares anyway. Quite common these days. Decent young player who will make us stronger is all i am interested in.

You tell them lad. ;)

Our stock has never been higher. Players are absolutely desperate to come here. Tarwkowski turned down good offers, Coady begged Wolves to let him go, Onana refused to go to West Ham once Everton came in and now a lad going on strike to force through a move here.

This is a team that will bleed blue now.
I'm sure it's nothing to do with the fat wedge we'll be paying them. You'd think we'd learn from all of the dross we've signed up over the past decade who we haven't been able to shift because of the fat wedge we paid them.

Looks like a real last resort from the player , must have had promises that haven't been kept & desperately wants out.
Be very tough to get Kudos at this stage , Dutch window closes tonight.

Looks like a real last resort from the player , must have had promises that haven't been kept & desperately wants out.
Be very tough to get Kudos at this stage , Dutch window closes tonight.

….they can still lose players tomorrow, it’s just that they can’t replace them.

8C203FC6-FC95-4A00-9627-2D767773C417.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.