MK Dons advice

Status
Not open for further replies.
Taking my son tomorrow (He has refused to come with me since the 3-0 battering by Southampton (ironically) season before last.

I am presuming there will be no problem buying tickets at the ground - we will not sell out will we?!

It's not sold out and yea, you can buy tickets at the ground at the away ticket office up to kick off.

I live down the road from MK so am going to this game. All the advice above is accurate. I'll be driving and will probably park in the local streets on the industrial estate nearby. If you drive, don't park in the next door Asda carpark - £60 fine in force on matchdays. Also, if you're early, don't venture into the IKEA store - you'll get trapped inside and either miss the kick off or never get out alive at all......

I live in MK (walking to an Everton game for the first time in my life!!) and those two posters have pretty much nailed it really. I'd just add that whilst there is parking on the industrial estates and some is signposted, beware of double yellows and the grassed verges cos the wardens do come out on match days...

I'll probably watch Star Trek at the Odeon then wander over... :)

Really looking forward to this tonight, live not far from MK so don't get to see Everton much any more.
Really nice stadium though lacking in atmosphere, how many do you think we'll take? notice there was 2000 there for the Barnsley game! Not bad for the first pre-season game.

Just tried emailing the club in case there was any different arrangements being a preseason friendly and all that. Apparently normal regulations apply and the club emailed me the info from their website. Here it is (but pretty much what has already been posted on here - as usual excellent advice on GOT*)

*not all the time though. You know who I mean......

Parking
Those travelling to the match by car should follow the brown stadium signage. Limited parking is available at the stadium - car parking fees of £7 will be charged. Parking (£7) and park & walk (£5) spaces can be pre-booked by clicking here.

Matchday spaces for blue badge holders are limited and must be pre-booked via the Box Office in person by emailing customer.services@mkdons.com or calling 01908 622901. The Club cannot guarantee an on-site parking space for blue badge holders who have not pre-booked but drop-off/pick-up points are available outside Gates 2, 4 and 7.

Car parking is also available for £5 at the Islamic Centre at Granby and at Castle House on Dawson Road. Supporters should be aware that these car parks are not officially run by the Club, but we are pleased to highlight all parking options for matchdays.

Drop-off/pick-up is permitted at gates 4 and 7 as well as outside hotel reception, although collection outside hotel reception will be limited post-match to allow for egress of pedestrians and movement of the visiting team coach.

A taxi rank is provided at the Pick Up Point at Gate 7.

Alternatively, patrons should park considerately in the industrial areas surrounding the stadium and NOT in the parking areas of the nearby retail and trade outlets, or in areas signed as privately owned (such as Granby Trade Park) where there is a risk of clamping. Dedicated disabled parking is only available at the stadium site.

No football parking is permitted at the Asda store adjacent to the stadium site and a Parking Charge Notice of £60 will be issued for cars identified as parking for football or those exceeding the two-hour parking period. Football parking is also prohibited at the MK1 site.

By Train
Bletchley station is approximately a 30 minute walk from the stadium. The stadium is sign posted from the station.

Milton Keynes Central is a 45-60 minute walk.

Fenny Stratford is served by London Midland trains to/from Bletchley and all stations to/from Bedford. The station is approximately a 20 minute walk from the stadium. The stadium is sign posted from the station. (For evening matches alternative arrangements are needed due to the times of the last trains).

For train timetable information and to plan a journey contact National Rail Inquiries click here or call 08457 48 49 50.

Hope this helps!

Best regards
MK Dons FC

Taking my son tomorrow (He has refused to come with me since the 3-0 battering by Southampton (ironically) season before last.

I am presuming there will be no problem buying tickets at the ground - we will not sell out will we?!
I hope not, I'm buying at the ground as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.