Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for your conciliatory words. No offence meant here but I’m not sure I could see the point of following a football team I’d be afraid to take my kids to. But then Everton for all its faults is still one of the most community orientated teams in the country so perhaps we’re worlds apart.
Yes mate we are a very focused community club, but we have our share of scallies and not all of them pay to watch the game and never have done. Millwall will have a lot of fans just like us, normal passionate people who would never dream of using a knife. Too much of this going on with young people.

Yes mate we are a very focused community club, but we have our share of scallies and not all of them pay to watch the game and never have done. Millwall will have a lot of fans just like us, normal passionate people who would never dream of using a knife. Too much of this going on with young people.

Scary thought that some can be worried to take kids to the game. Not the fault of Millwall FC but I suppose every football club reflects its regional societal issues...

good post mate, good and bad people everywhere .

We’d probably be fourth favourites for the cup if we had beaten Millwall. Spurs Arsenal and Liverpool all out and we go out to a championship team.

Forgive my ignorance, and I'm not looking for excuses for yesterdays defeat, but didn't they have VAR at the Chelsea tie earlier. Where was VAR for our handball goal?
There was no var.

Not having var for some games and having it for others is obscene. One might start thinking that they might use it in games where they want to make sure some fashionable teams get through, to keep the cash in the competition, and not have it at games where a giant-killing of a disposable team might happen to maintain the romance of the cup.

One might start thinking that.

I think that's crazy. They either have it or they don't. What idiot thought that one up?

It's because it costs around £10,000 to install; which means it would be a waste of money for non-Premiership clubs.

In France; they use it for the top league but in the Coupe de France (Like the FA Cup) It is not used in any of the games at all.

It's because it costs around £10,000 to install; which means it would be a waste of money for non-Premiership clubs.

In France; they use it for the top league but in the Coupe de France (Like the FA Cup) It is not used in any of the games at all.
Agreed.However the money the FA make from selling TV rights,you'd think they could afford to put it in all grounds for the cup at least.

Not sure if posted ready seen the rumour doing the rounds that a couple of "Everton fans" in a car kidnapped a millwall fam slashed him then dumped him out and he's apparently dead? Just the usual garbage on Facebook and probably lies but heavy if true that ( some of the videos are mad aswell couple of hundred blues smashing up pubs and that) mad init all that over a game of togger
Sounds like tosh tbh

The racist chanting was a shocker. FA wake up and do something for once . Does anyone know how is the Everton fan doing who was slashed in the face.

Yep he was deffo right in the mix of it at the front as when it happens you can see him take a step back and hold his face.

Shows you what a little rat someone was with a knife. Little rats like that when the adrenaline is pumping could have been a lot worse
Popped in to the Millwall forum for a nose.They seem to think he was carrying as well.How they know that I have no idea just social media going in to overdrive ??? The thing is with CCTV ,it will all come out in the wash.

Status
Not open for further replies.