Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shouldn’t be needing to talk about VAR at all. We should be totally nullifying a team like this and outscoring them. Technically, they looked crap. Yet they still out-thought us and out-fought us. Alarming that our much heralded new recruits are proving poor and/or inconsistent. No positives anywhere. In fact, I’m more worried about our future than ever. We’ve been stuck in a rut for years but with the debts and unflushable expensive turds on our book siphoning obscene amounts of money from the very finite coffers - we’re now sinking into an abyss of turmoil and ignominy. Genuinely tragic.

An absolute disgraceful display. We cannot defend a free kick. As soon as they got that last one I knew what was about to happen, as I expect did everyone else watching. We are now back where we were with Martinez, but without the flair. We may as well have had no one in goal for all the good he did. ATTACK THE BLEEDING BALL......

Status
Not open for further replies.