Match Thread Millwall v Everton, FA Cup 4th round, Preview, Match Report and MotM Poll

Everton Man of the Match

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I said it years a go, we need to have a go and play 2 up front, but it never happens.
We basically always do, sigs is always way to far forward hes basically playing as a second striker.

A few times this season silva has gone 4-4-2 chasing a result, all that happens is we see less of the ball because our poor midfield becomes even more.lightweight

I understand the fume...I really do. But Everton has become so inconsequential to me nowadays, that I don’t get angry with them anymore. I’m indifferent to Everton. That’s why I’ve decided against retiring to Liverpool. I’m going to grow organic apricots, peaches, plums and nectarines in central Otago instead. I would love to plant some avocado as well but I think the frosts might adversely affect them.
I have a beautiful section of land with a beautiful crystal clear stream running through it.... i’m Going ‘off the grid’ as well...totally self sufficient.
I don’t really care about Everton
Good for you, ta-ra love.

All I ask now is just 10 points for survival. I hope clearer heads prevail in the summer. But half this squad is not even championship caliber. Just a crying shame. Out foxed again.

He's obviously not able to sort it out. This has been going on since the start of the season ffs!
I'm not for sacking managers, especially not ones we've chased for ages and who will effectively be our 4th manager in 3 seasons but it's such an obvious weakness and it seems we've tried nothing as an alternative during Silva's tenure. To compound matters we're absolutely pitiful at our own set peices.

hes the future mate. we just need to give him time

@Papa Shango

Makes me laugh this, you struggle to comprehend what I said and then YOU have the temerity to question me on something you failed to grasp and then pull me up on it every single week and mock me for something that you wrongly assumed I was saying? Where do you want me to go with that?

So once more, I quite clearly said he was the best option we had for the role at the time, which is not a stretch seeing as we have limited options. I still stand by that. Actually I am not even sure I said that as I am pretty sure I said I would keep Richarlison there.

This is weird behavior to be honest. One of the most embarrassing showings I have ever seen (up there with the Tranmere game for me) and THIS is what you take from it?

Who's our next manager then, as I don't think it will be long before we are looking for one. I don't want him back but my money is on Moyes as interim manager.

Status
Not open for further replies.