Mikel the Twitt....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sharpys top lip

Player Valuation: £60m
I hope to maybe be on the bench at Blackburn game if my knee still feels strong. Baby Mickel is very well, thanks for all your kind

This is off his Twitter page. Cant wait for him to get back in action.

hola...

the best little spaniard is on his way back.... amen.. still need players tho davie so dont be saving any of that 24 million...;)

the best little spaniard is on his way back.... amen.. still need players tho davie so dont be saving any of that 24 million...;)

You called

oh wait...

Agree with it all, we really need someone to hold onto the ball and make things happen.

Why would Arteta put 'baby Mickel'cant he spell his own name, oviously fake, bu seriously hope he is back for the Blackburn Game :)

To take a bit of pressure off the Spanish Magician I think we should have a pop at Niko Kranjcar, at £8m that is a very good price

great news he is almost back . but i think to keep talent like arteta the club had better start showing some ambition and getting in atleast 3 quality players.....not squad members ..... but down right disgustingly good world class talent.
otherwise he will be off in january aswell.

perhaps if the club signed some talent weeks ago ,when they should have ,we wouldnt have lost one of the best english defenders.

like i said yesterday a precident has been set , and any talk of our club 'keeping our best players' has absolutly no credibility now.

(then again ....'watch this space' , 'we will have a world class stadium for free' , 'we will bring in new talent over the summer to ensure progress' , 'we will not sell our best players' ,'lescott is not for sale ' 'we will sign a couple of players within 48 hours' etc etc ..... kenwright , elstone and moyes have said enough to destroy all credibility in any any statement the club makes ....... im not being shirty , its just fact)

Posted via Mobile Device
Can we make an agreement not to link Twitter.
I'd place Tribal Football as a far more credible sauce.
Do the right thing, stop being gullible and keep the blag away from here.

You seriously believe that is Arteta on that twitter page? May 3rd, picture of him in a wheel chair, my new car... Surely he'd have been looking at the camera when it was taken...

If it had been:

Espero quizá ser en el banco en el juego de Blackburn si mi rodilla todavía siente fuerte. El bebé Mickel está muy bien, las gracias por toda su clase

I might have thought it real. Can't seem to find the English to Basque translator though.

He's too shy for Twitter - ever watch the interview with him and Cahill?

YouTube - Arteta & cahill interview

If it had been:

Espero quizá ser en el banco en el juego de Blackburn si mi rodilla todavía siente fuerte. El bebé Mickel está muy bien, las gracias por toda su clase

I might have thought it real. Can't seem to find the English to Basque translator though.

He's too shy for Twitter - ever watch the interview with him and Cahill?

YouTube - Arteta & cahill interview

Its fake big time. Why would he call his kid "baby Mickel" when his son is called Gabriel?:oops:

Status
Not open for further replies.