Mikel Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but begging Kenwright to let him go is different to refusing to play, being half arsed or doing a Jo and f*cking off for ages. I don't blame him for wanting to leave, we're a sinking ship.
never have i said once i blame for him getting off ,just wont be going over board with the ovation,

We've had far better players leave without all the gushing. I was seriously pi**ed off when he left, but mostly because of what we were left with and the lack of time to get a replacement. He did his best for us, fair enough, but he's not one of us anymore.

never forced a move ,sat crying in kenwrights office begging to let him go the year before only for fabregas to stay .do not kid yourself azz, as cooky said a polite clap

And whilst we're on the topic of ill-founded conjecture.

I heard he moved to Arsenal because they offered him £45m a week.

He had some very very good years for us and still one of Moyes' best buys. I had no issue at all with him going to Arsenal as we needed to cash in.

I hope for nothing but the best for him going forward. Team player, great professional, and all around good guy.

Poor Mikel, joined Arsenal a season too late. Hardly set the league on fire there, and could be a casualty if Wenger decides to hop it.
Thanks for the good years but the final 18 months were a disgrace.

Status
Not open for further replies.