Mikel Arteta

Status
Not open for further replies.
Unless he's wearing an Everton shirt. I'm not arsed. (excuse the pun).

Frankly as far as I'm concerned I never buy this "need" to go elsewhere.

Never.

WE ARE EVERTON. FFS.

will be great to see him back, and if he hits the post from 5 yards out which means we win the game, then I will be extra chuffed

98658388_crop_650x440.jpg

What's going on with his left eye there? He genuinely looks like Sloth out the Goonies.

Probably my favourite ever player, I won't be at the game but if I was I'd clap his name and try and get a Follow.. chant going. Love seeing him do well for Arsenal.

Unless he's wearing an Everton shirt. I'm not arsed. (excuse the pun).

Frankly as far as I'm concerned I never buy this "need" to go elsewhere.

Never.

WE ARE EVERTON. FFS.
well said damo lad fuk the little spanish beaut could not wait to get away.

Definately deserves an ovation.

Not sure about proper ettiquite here, but one last solid chant of "follow" could be nice. Kinda cool that that chant is all about everton being great and him being great, and still works now that they aren't together...

Mikky was a class act, loved him to pieces and still haven't had the guts to take down the signed picture I have of him in my room.

Hopefully he can repay our support with an OG!

He was a boss player for us for a while. I loved the lid.

He plays for someone else now so I'm not that arsed about him. I'd give him a polite clap but nothing too much, he's the enemy now so [Poor language removed] him.

Koff all you anti-Arteta monsters.

Great player for most of his time at Everton and a model pro who's never had a bad word to say about us.

After leaving he said he loves the club as well as 'I'm still an Evertonian, for sure.'

You can't blame him for leaving and it's not like he forced a move either - the club wanted the sale too.

Follow, follow, follow...

He was a boss player for us for a while. I loved the lid.

He plays for someone else now so I'm not that arsed about him. I'd give him a polite clap but nothing too much, he's the enemy now so [Poor language removed] him.

Go write the preview! You can include Arteta related banter.

Status
Not open for further replies.